Chapter 38

Taylor's POV

I was just sitting on the couch in the living room when Shawn walked in with a smirk on his face. He came and sat down by me and placed something on the coffee table. I leaned over and grabbed it. It was two plane tickets to Paris.

"What are these for?"

"We are going to Paris and taking a break from all this drama." he said taking my hand.

"Oh my god Shawn are you serious!" I screamed.

"Yeah I'm serious."

"I love you so much!!" I said hugging him.

"Tay can't breathe." he said tapping my shoulder.

I let go of him and looked at the tickets. I looked and saw that we leave tomorrow. I grabbed Shawn's hand and dragged him upstairs to come and pack with me. This is going to work perfectly actually. See I have wanted to propose to Shawn for the longest time and this trip is the best place to do it. Think about it, standing on top of the Eiffel tower under the stars looking into his beautiful brown eyes. I think it would be the perfect time to do it. We will have a perfect ending to a perfect relationship.

Matt's POV

Carter just got off the phone with his parents telling them when and where the wedding is and they were really excited for us. I am so happy that his parents are so supportive of me and him. Its a great feeling.

"Matt you try and get your dad to co-"

"No!" I cut him off.

"But he wasn't the one being a dick to you." He said.

"He didn't do anything to stop it though Carter."

"Just try please. Maybe he will be excited for you and come to the wedding to support us." Carter is tight but I don't know how my dad will react. He never was mean to me about this but at the same time he let my mom make him agree to disown me. I don't know if I could ever forgive him for that.

"I'll think about it."

~Later that day~

Me and Carter were getting ready to go look at tuxes for the wedding. We went and got in the car then started driving to the wedding shop.

When we walked in there wasn't one spot that didn't have a tuxedo or dress. It was insane. We started looking around for the perfect tuxedos.

After hours of looking threw hangers and shelves we finally found them.

They were the only white ones there and they were just perfect.

"They will go great with our colours for the wedding." Carter said reaching for the shelf they were on.

"Babe I can't reach them can you get them?" He asked embarrassed. I laughed.

"Yeah I got them." I said taking them down.

We hung them on a hanger and looked at them. They were everything we were looking for.

The thing that made them more perfect was that they came with blue ties. We took them off the hangers and went to go try them on.

"How do I look?" Carter asked stepping out if the dressing room.

"You look beautiful." I said getting up and giving him a kiss.

"Excuse me, if you're going to do that in my store get out." A lady said. She must be the manager.

"Sorry for kissing my fiancé bitch." Carter said annoyed.

We went back to into the change room and put on our normal clothes then went to the counter to pay.

"Ohhh who's wedding are these for?" The girl behind the counter asked.

"Ours." I told her.

"Awe oh my god thats adorable. Congratulations to the both of you. Me and my girlfriend are actually just planning our wedding to." She told us.

"Wow congratulations to you to as well. Oh and by the way if I were you I wouldn't come here to pick out a dress."

"Trust me I know. My manager is a total homophobe. Sorry if she said anything to you guys." She flashed a apologetic smile.

"It's all good. Well thank you and congratulations again on you and your girl." I said grabbing our bags.

"Thanks and you to. Bye." She yelled back at us as we walked out the door. It's great seeing the different kind of people now a days.

"That manager was a dick but that girl was so nice." Carter said grabbing my hand.

"Yeah I know."

"Matt?" Carter asked.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you to."

________________________

Heyy guys so this was just a quick little filler chapter. Next chapter will be in only Taylor's and Shawn's POV because it will be their trip to Paris and everything that happens there.

QATB- what do you think will all happen in Paris?

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 51K READS THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFINS!!!!!🙆😽😻😘