Chapter 37

Sam's POV

"Hello?"

"H-hey Shawn it's Sam." I hope he doesn't hang up.

"What do you want!" He snapped. Okay he is still mad.

"Advice." He took a long breath before answering me.

"About what?"

"A guy that I am getting feelings for." I told him.

"Who is it?"

"It's Dillon. I have always had some feelings for him but never thought they would go anywhere but after we started hanging out all of them just came out and I don't know what to do." I told him.

"You have to go talk to him Sam. Tell him how you feel and hope for the best."

"Okay. Thanks Shawn." With that said we both hung up.

I still don't know what to do with my feelings towards Dillon. I don't want to just go up to him and spill all my feelings about him. Like what if he doesn't feel the same about me, I would be so embarrassed and not to mention heart broken. But what if he does feel the same way. Telling him might be a good idea but at the same time a bad one. I really need to make up my mind and fast.

Shawn's POV

After Sam told me that he likes Dillon I was so happy. Finally he is moving on and me and Taylor don't have to worry about him trying to get us to break up. It was starting to get a little annoying. Who am I kidding, It was very annoying! Im just glad me and him can move on with our lives and hopefully never have to speak again.

Right now I was at the airport setting up a little trip for me and Taylor. He has no idea i'm doing this because I want to surprise him and get away for a while. It has been a long and rough past few weeks and I feel like we need a break so i'm doing this. I am taking him to Paris because why not go to the city of love when you are with the one that you love? Exactly! I'm so excited for this.

Dillon's POV

I am going to tell Sam how I feel today. After I talked with Taylor I decided that life is to short for second thoughts. If you want something go get it and have no regrets. That is exactly what I am going to do. I am going to tell Sam to meet me at my cabin tonight around 7. Im going to do what Taylor told me to. Kiss him and then ill let him say whatever he wants. Im taking my shot and it's going to be scary but worth it in the end.

I picked up my phone and texted Sam telling him were and when to meet me. He responded with 'okay'. I'm shocked didn't question it. Thats a good sign I guess. I hope tonight goes how I want it to.

Matthew's POV

"Now that we have your parent drama over with we can now talk about the wedding and start planing." I said pulling out my wedding magazines. Carter did the same.

"What are the main colours we want to have?" He asked me.

"What season should it be in? I think choosing colours will be easier that way."

"Okay. I have always wanted a winter wedding." He told me. I love it.

"Then we are having a winter wedding. I have always wanted one to. So I think the colours should be blue and white. What do you think?" I asked.

"I think thats a great idea baby." I smiled at him. This is going to be the best thing ever.

"Were should we have it? I want it to be somewhere special." I said.

"What about the island where you proposed?"

"Oh my god that's perfect Carter!" I yelled as I jumped on top of him.

"Okay so the wedding will be there." He said then gently pressing his lips to mine. I can't wait until I can call him my husband.

Sam's POV

Right now it's 6 o'clock and I'm just getting ready to go meet Dillon. I am literally freakin out. I want to tell him I like him so bad but I can't. I feel like I am going to get caught up in the moment and mess up everything.

I finished getting ready and walked out to my car then started to drive over to the cabin.

When I got there Dillon was sitting on the end of the dock. The sun was starting to set and he looked so beautiful sitting there. No snap out of it Sam you can't do this, not now.

I walked over to him and he stood up.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi."

"I like you so damn much Sam it hurts." He whispered.

He started leaning in. I could feel his warm breath inches away from my lips.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." He said.

I started leaning in as well and he finally closed the gab between us pressing his lips softly to mine. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist. The sunsetting and the warm wind made this moment so much more perfect.

He pulled away and set his forehead on mine.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes." I said and kissed him one more time.

________________________

Heyy guys sorry this update took so long. This week has been so stressful. School is crazy and just everything. But I'm back!! I know hold your excitement. Haha. But YAAASSS so #Dam in this chapter. Finally!! Hope you guys are liking the story.

I want you guys to tell me how you think the book is going to end. Do you think it will end in that fairytale kind of way or do you think it will end in Love disaster? Message me and tell me how you think the ending will be. I will pick the one I like most and shout out that person at the end of my next chapter.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALMOST 50k READS!! THIS IS JUST SO INSAIN!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFINS!🌸💝