Chapter 21

Carter's POV

I really needed to help Matt out with his parents. It is my fault he is like this so I decided to take him out so I could get his mind off all this.

"Were are we going Carter I have had a long day and I just want to go home." Matt said.

"You need to get your mind off all this so I'm taking you out."

"Were?" He asked me.

I didn't say anything just started the car and started driving. I am going to take him to Disney Land. His favourite place. I handed him a blindfold and told him to pit it on.

"Are you kidnapping me or something?" Matt asked looking at the blindfold.

"You willingly got in the car so it's not considered kidnapping." I told him.

"Just put on your blindfold baby." He nodded and tied the blindfold around his perfect head making sure not to wreck his hair. Of course.

We have been driving for about a hour and i'm pretty sure Matt has fallen asleep.

"You awake babe?" I asked reaching for his hand.

"Yeah but I wish I could see." I laughed and stopped the car.

"Are we here?" He asked getting excited.

"Yup just stay there, I'll come and help you out." I said as I got out of the car and opened his door for him.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the fountain with all the colourful water. (I have never been there so I'm not sure whats all there.) I walked behind and untied his blindfold letting it hit the ground.

"Oh my god Carter. It's perfect." He said in awe.

"I'm glad you like it." I said as I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"You didn't have to this for me you know." He said grabbing my hand leading me to a ride.

"Yes I actually did." I said stopping him.

"Why?"

"Because it's my fault your lik-"

"Carter stop. I told you it wasn't your fault. I love you and besides it's my parents fault. You aren't the one that left me and decided not to talk to me again." He said with a slight laugh.

"Okay lets stop talking about this and go have some fun."😏 haha

Shawn's POV

Taylor has called me latterly 1000 times in the past two days. It's driving me crazy. Im suppose to be mad at him but when he's calling me 24/7 it's just making me miss him more.

My phone lit up saying I had a voice mail but it didn't say from who. I put in my password and listened to the voice mail.

"SHAWN MENDES I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE IM GOING TO BRAKE INTO YOUR HOUSE AND KIDNAP YOU!"

I decided I should call him. I dialled his number and he picked up instantly.

T- Taylor S- Shawn

T-"Hello? Shawn?"

S-"Yeah now what do you want?"

T-"Shawn i'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking. I love you so damn much I don't want to loose you."

S-"Then maybe you should of thought of that before you kissed him!"

T-"Shawn please. I'm sorry and i'm going to make it up to you. I am going to show you that you are the only one I love and ever will love."

S-"Good luck Taylor" with that said i hung up.

Taylor's POV

Okay so the first thing on the list is done but I thought it would of went a bit better. At least I got him to talk to me. So next I need to find tie die roses. Were the hell do I find those.

I grabbed my computer and looked up places that had them. Sadly they don't have any here. The closest place I can get them is 4 hours away. Oh well it's for Shawn so i'm willing to do it. It's 2 o'clock right now so if I go I should be back by 10 tonight.

I grabbed my car keys and hopped in my car. This list better work.

____________________________

Hey guys so this is a shorter chapter. Sorry. I have had a lot on my mind lately. Thats also why It took me awhile to update. Anyways hope you liked the chapter.

QOTD- Who's your favourite youtuber??

Mine is Troye Sivan. My bae!

I will make the next chapter longer and better but it wont be up for a little bit. I'm going out to my aunties farm and I don't have any wifi out there. But that just gives me time to make this next chapter a great one!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE. AND OMG 7k THANX!!

LOVE YOU GUYSS!!!!! 💕💕💕💕