New Girl

I stared at the gloomy building in front of me, scrunching my nose together as i passed by the sign that had the name of my high school etched into it. I looked around and caught a glimpse of Allen and skipped-walked over there. "Ello,' I said, wrapping my arm around his shoulders. He greeted me back, wrapping his own arm around my shoulders.

"Did you hear?" He questioned me, steering me towards the back of the school. I shrugged, waiting for him to continue. "We have a new student this year."

I raised my eyebrows at this. "Really? We hardly ever have anyone new come here." He nodded his head, waving to our friends in the distance. 

"She appears to be Chris and Blade's new neighbor as well." 

"She?" I questioned, noticing the girl standing next to Chris. She had curled blonde hair and wore a short denim skirt with a purple top. I scrunched my nose at her, my stomach suddenly doing summersaults. "I don't like her," I said to Allen, stopping a bit away from them so we could see them while not being heard. "Why?" he asked, looking down at me. 

I just shrugged. "I'm getting a bad vibe from her." He looked worried for a bit. 

"...I don't know, Bel. I know you're usually right with your gut instinct, but maybe your wrong this time?" 

I shrugged, not saying anything. He sighed before he continued on, pulling me with him as we walked to the group. 

"Hey Bel," Chris and Blade greeted in unison. I smirked before I gave them a lazy salute, avoiding the girl's stare. "Oh yeah, Bel, this is Zara. Zara, this is Abela or Bel." 

I forced a smile onto my face as I waved to her. "Hey."

She nodded, her stare turning into a glare once Chris and Blade turned away. I felt my eye twitch and I noticed Allen's hand started to squeeze my shoulder a bit, indicating he noticed the girl's change in behavior. 

I sighed before i pulled away from Allen. "I'm off. I got to go see the damn counselor before school starts," I announced, hitching my bag up higher on my shoulder while i started walking. I felt a presence behind me and noticed Allen and Jake behind me. 

I raised my eyebrow at the two of them. "...Yes?" I questioned them as they continued to follow me towards the school building. 

"I don't like her," Jake said bluntly, stuffing his hands into his pocket. "She practically shoved her boobs into my face when I met her." I laughed at him, holding onto Allen to prevent myself from falling. 

"I...told you...so," i said to Allen, pausing to catch my breath. He just rolled his eyes. 

"Fine...i should have listened to you when you said that you got a bad feeling about her." I rolled my eyes at him before I straightened out and we continued on our way. 

"What are we going to do about her?" Jake asked, breaking the silence between the three of us as we stood outside the counselors door. No one answered for a bit as we just stood there.

"I don't think we can do anything," I finally said, opening the door to the counselor's office. "Not when Blade and Chris are on her side." With that, I left the two quiet boys outside and the door closed behind me.