How'd You Find This Place?

“Hey,” I said as I opened the door, smiling at Chris as he stood at my doorstep.”You look very handsome,” I complimented. He was dressed very simply, wearing only a pair of jeans and a black button-down shirt.

He smirked, holding his arm out. I smiled, taking his arm as we began walking to his car. "You're very beautiful, Bel. Hope you're ready for tonight," he said, opening the door for me. I smiled, slipping into the seat.

"Of course." He smirk melted into a smile and he closed the door, quickly making his way over to his own side. "Where are we going?" I asked, once we left my driveway and started down the road.

"I was thinking that maybe we can go to that new japanese restaurant in town and then head on over to watch a movie?"

I smiled, nodding my head. "Classic first date, right?"

He smiled, taking my hand into his own. "I'm glad you decided to come on this date with me."

I rolled my eyes. "You better not mess this up again, Chris. I don't know how much chances I can give you."

He winked at me before parking the car. "I swear. I'll be on my best behavior. Now, let's got going on to dinner."

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

I smiled, placing another piece of shrimp on the grill in the middle of the table. "When you said restaurant, I didn't think I'd be cooking my own food."

He smiled, popping another piece of meat into his mouth. "I know. But I thought you would have loved this place."

I nodded my head. "I love it. It's new. How did you find this place?"

"My grandparents took me to a place similar to this when I visited them last summer and I found out about this place. So I wanted to share this type of place with you."

"Aw," I cooed, smiling as he blushed.

"Shut up."

I smiled wider, but decided to change the topic. "So what movie are we going to watch?"

"I was thinking X-men: First class."

"That sounds awesome."