Epilogue

FF ;; 4 Years Later

I walked into the small log cabin, a purple duffel bag slung over my shoulder. "Hey Kaylee! Are you here yet?"

I heard a loud squeal before the door slammed open, Kaylee shooting out into my arms. "Bel! I missed you so much!"

I laughed, hugging her back. "So how's your baby?" i asked, looking at the slight bump under her clothes. She blushed, rubbing the back of her head. "She's alright."

"It's a girl?" I asked, surprise evident on my face. "I thought you were only 10 weeks pregnant?"

She shook her head, a wide smile on her face. "I'll be making three months tomorrow."

I hugged her again. "Did I ever tell you congrats? Cause if not, I'm a terrible friend."

She laughed, hugging me back. "Don't worry. You've told me and Jake that almost every time one of us talked to you."

I pulled back and looked towards the cabin. "So are the guys here?"

She nodded her head, jabbing her thumb. "They're al gathered around in the living room. We were just waiting on you."

I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. "It's not my fault I got lost."

She patted my back as she lead me inside. "No one said it was your fault. Now, let's go in, There's a surprise for you."

I stared at her curiously as she lead me into what appear to be the living room, although it was vacant.

"Where's everyone? I thought you said they were all in the living room."

She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess they went to their rooms. Now sit here," she said, forcing me down on one of the seats.

"What are yo-"

I was cut off as Chris suddenly entered the room, looking directly at me. I barely noticed Kaylee leaving the room as Chris sat next to me, qucikly enveloping me in a hug. "I've missed you so much," he said, pressing his face into my hair. I hugged him back. tears filling my eyes.

"Me too."

He pulled back and smiled, pulling a black box out of his pocket.

"Wha-"

"Abela Hayles, would you marry me?"

I gaped at him, shocked. But I quickly nodded my head, tears flowing down my face.

"Oh my god. Yes," I told him, shooting into his arms as I gave him a tight hug. I heard cheers fill the room and I smiled as I looked at our friends. "Congrats, chika," Kaylee said, smirking as Jake wrapped his arms around her waist. I smiled, but eventually pulled away, watching as Chris took my hand, slipping a white band over my finger. I leaned over and kissed him, smiling as I rested my forehead against his.

"I love you."

"I love you more, Bel."