Why Are You Drunk?!?

"Hey Allen," I said, bounding up to him the next day, smiling at him. He smiled down at me before looking around.

"...Something wrong?" i asked, raising my eyebrow at him. He chuckled, leaning down to kiss my lips.

"Nope." Smirking, he took my hand and lead me over to the cafeteria.

"I wanna eat outside,' I said suddenly, looking outside where the sun shone brightly. He sighed, shaking his head with a smile on his head. "You act like a 5 year old at times," he said, taking my tray from my hand as he lead the way outside.

"Meanie," i said, sticking my tongue out.

"Brat," he replied with an affectionate tone, pressing his lips to my temple. I smiled, sitting down at the base of the tree as he followed suit.

We talked for a bit, just the two of us before it was shattered.

"Chris?" I asked, looking questioningly at Chris's shaking form, anger sprawled on his face.

Allen quickly shot up, walking over to him.

"Chr-"

I gasped as Chris's fist connected with Allen's jaw, my stomach turning. I stood in front of the staggering Allen, glaring at the guy in front of me. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Allen's a dick," he slurred out, suddenly the stench of alcohol reaching my nose. "You came to fucking school drunk!" I stated more than asked, disgust filling my face.

I sighed, however, when he fell down, groaning. I turned to Allen, who was rubbing his jaw.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, looking worriedly at him. He just nodded his head.

"Yeah. He didn't hit me that hard. It probably won't even bruise."

I sighed, wrapping my arms around him. "I'm gonna take Chris home. Cover for me?"

He nodded his head, kissing the top of my head before releasing me. "I'll help you get him to your car."