Hospitals Again

I groaned as I opened my eyes, the lights blinding me momentarily. But as I adjusted, I saw a figure standing off to the side, just staring out the window.

"Enjoying the view?" I joked, watching as Paul's head snapped to me.

"Bel!"

I let out a small scream as he jumped on me, his arms wrapping around me tightly.

"Hey Paul." He grinned at me before glaring at me, slapping my shoulder. "Ow! What the fuck was that for!"

"You know you got admitted for malnutrition? The doctors had to hook you up to five IV bags since we brought you here." I sighed, looking to the side, trying to avoid his gaze. "Bel, plea-"

"Bel!"

I gladly accepted the distraction and turned to the door, seeing Allen, Jake, Kaylee, and Blade at the door.

"Hey guys!"

I laughed as we were all enveloped in a group hug.

"How are you?" Blade asked, giving Paul a pointed look. But I ignored it, placing a smile on my face.

"I'm good, actually. But sorry for blacking out on you Blade. The dizziness came out of no where."

"It's fine, I suppose. Just promise me you won't starve yourself ever again."

I smiled. "I promise."

He grinned before ruffling my hair. I just laughed. But I looked over at Allen, who was watching her, a blank look on his face. Jake apparently saw the look and began escorting everyone out.

"Bel, the doctor said you could be released as soon as you woke up, so we'll get everything ready for you."

As they all piled out of the room, Allen made his way over to my bed, taking a seat next to me.

"We need to talk, Bel."