Chapter 6- sock monkeys & broadway shows

Hey people! Right now I'm attempting to upload with my phone! Oh before you read Id like to thank my two fans cuz well, they're my fans!!  

Anyways, here it is. I'm not sire if your exactly loving me right now. Oh, and Hanna and mark still exist they just don't exist right now. Kay. Now read! 

:):)/&&:!:&(@(&!/?/&:&,@!:'flxhskdhsmdhbdhdjdjdjdj$:$:!$:&:!$:$:$:$:!:!:'ddnndjdjjjdjdjdjsjdjd$:$:$:$

Zach put his hand out, "I'm Zach," he said simply. I smiled and took his hand, "I'm Madi, and I think we should be best friends, no matter what happens between us." 

"Agreed."

The plane ride passed, uneventful. I read my book and listened to Never Shout Never! and Coldplay. Zach and I caught up with each other.  

We decided to just start out as friends and not take it too far to quickly.  

The pilot announced that we were landing. I put my bookmark at the Tell Tale Heart in my book and turned off my iPod. I put them in my bag then turned and looked at Zach. He was putting his iPad into it's sleeve and slipping it into his Hurley bag. He turned and smiled at me, and took his hand in mine. "Friends forever," he said simply, I nodded, smiling and looked down at our hands. He wore his August Burns Red bracelet. I looked up at his hair, he had cut it shorter since September, it was now barley over the tops of his ears and his bangs were slightly in his face. He was cuter than I remembered. "Forever," I repeated. 

The plane landed. Zach and I walked off the plane next to each other. We headed to go pick up our baggage. Suitcases and duffel bags circled around and around. Zach grabbed mine for me and then grabbed his black duffel bag.  

He walked next to me with his left arm slung around my shoulder and his right arm pulling my suitcase, his duffel bag was set on top. 

We walked out to our waiting charter bus. We loaded our things in the side compartments then loaded the bus. Of course, Zach and I sat next to each other. I pulled out my iPhone and took pictures of us and the scenery outside and uploaded them to Facebook. 

We arrived at our hotel a little before noon. I shared a room with Nicole and Zach shared a room with his friend Tommy next door. We were allowed to walk around DC and do whatever we wanted fir the rest of the day. Nicole decided to stay at the hotel and sleep for a little while so Zach and I decided to go get lunch.  

We walked a few blocks until we found a little italian restaurant to eat at. We each got a slice of cheese pizza and a coke. Afterwards we just walked around DC and looked at the shops and landmarks.  

Soon it was time for dinner so we went back to the hotel and got Nicole and Tommy and went out to eat.  

That night I laid down and fell asleep easily. And okay, I'll admit it, I dreamed about him.

-:--:-:-:-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- 

The next few days passed in a blur, DC was cool, but I couldn't wait to be in New York!! Tuesday morning we checked out of our hotel and drove a charter bus to New York.  

I had thought Dallas was big. Then I saw New York. Holy crap it was huge!! It was so exciting to see it!  

As we drove to our hotel, we passed so many stores I wanted to go to! When I saw the apple store, I practically died! Zach was laughing at my drooling over it. "Dont spend all your money there, babe," I heard Zach say. I turned around and glared at him, he was trying to be cocky, but he failed epically. 

Soon we were checked in at our hotel and since it was early in the day we were going to visit some stores, see a broadway show, then go to dinner.  

First we went to FAO Shwartz. Let me tell you that toy store is rad. I walked inside and practically fainted. We spent over an hour in that store. Zach, Nicole, Tommy, and I took pictures and each ended up buying a sock monkey.  

Next we went to the apple store(yes!). I drooled over how big it was and how many computers it had. I wanted to buy something but Tommy and Nicole wouldn't let me.  

The last place we went was Macy's. I bought something there, but it wasn't for me. It was a Tshirt for Zach. I owed him for his birthday and I know he would love it. It was sort of a punk thing that had New York written on it. 

After a dinner of shared nachos with Tommy at a Mexican place, we went to see the broadway show.  

We saw a Disney broadway show . It was the little mermaid. Nicole and I sang the songs with the cast as Tommy and Zach laughed out our out of toneness.  

I finished the last song. I looked at Zach out of the corner of my eye, he was watching me, I smiled and winked at him.  

I walked into the hotel room, beyond tired. Nicole came in after me and we both flopped on my bed. "So," she started, "You and Zach?" 

That night we lay in bed talking about Zach and Tommy for a while before we both drifted into a heavy sleep.



Love? Hate? I need feedback!!!! 

-miss Madison may