This boy Zach

Recap: So we were just sitting there, happily and sipping my frappe, when she came up. And by she I mean Zoey St. Marks. She has the biggest crush on Zach and is a royal biatch.

"Crap," Zach whispered and winced. No! I screamed in my head, she's going to ruin everything!

"Hey Zach," Zoey said in her annoying little voice, and practically pushed me out of my chair. "Uh, hi. Zoey." Zach said unhappily. "I gotta go, I said taking my sunglasses off of Zach and setting them on my head, then I grabbed my bag and started to walk away. "Madi!" Zach yelled across the cafeteria, "your drink!"

I turned around and smiled, "keep it!" I yelled back. Then he smiled at me like he was going to be dreaming about me, I know i'll be dreaming about him.

Goodnight.

CHAPTER 2

August 23, 2010

First day of school.

It sucked.

It was just boring.

August 25,2010

Best.Day.Everrr.

It was library day in language arts. We're doing an essay on any subject and of course, I was paired with Zach. We sat at a table in the back with a stack of books on Great White Sharks in front of us.

I pulled a piece of paper out of my binder, then Zach grabbed it and looked at the picture of my step-sister/ best friend, Emma. "Last year your sister told me that you like to dance in your room when noones watching to Paralyzer by Finger Eleven." I blushed.

"You're so cute when you blush," he said quietly. I looked at him, my eyes wide. "Did I just say that out loud?" he asked, in disbelief. I nodded my head.

"i'll be right back," he said then walked to the other side of the library, I sighed and walked after him. I found him sitting on the floor behind the back shelves, his head on his knees. I sat down next to him. "Zach?" he didn't look up, "Zacchhh??" I said again but still nothing. "Zach look at me," He finally looked up. "i know you like me," I said, fixing his hair.

"how?" He finally whispered. I paused. " I see it in you." I finally answered back, it was the truth. I had seen it 5 days ago.

"And," I said, a smile creeping on my face, "I really like you too." he looked into my eyes, "You do?"

"Heck yes." I took his hand and helped him up.

We went back to out table and worked everytime I looked over he was looking back, and then we'd smile at each other and stare at each other for awhile, and when we were ripped away from our trance everyone was staring at us.

August 26, 2010

Today Hanna was sick, so I sat with Zach at lunch. He invited me to go to the mall with him tomorrow night and I said yes. Unfortunately I'm going to have to tell my mom I'm going with somone from school. That's a girl. I'm so excited!!

August 27,2010

What a night. Hanna's mom dropped both of us off at the mall. Zachs mom dropped him and his friend off too. Then we all casually walked inside as if we didn't know each other . Once inside I went off with Zach and Hanna went with his friend, Mark.

First we went and ate some pizza, then we walked around the mall. Zach even went into Forever 21 with me and helped me pick out a t-shirt. It was so sweet. Then we went to Hollister, that's where the real action happened. He was trying on a button down shirt, when he came out he had buttoned them all wrong.

"You buttoned them wrong," I said, laughing. He sighed. "Will you help me?" I smiled and walked in the dressing room and closed the curtain. I began to unbutton his shirt, "It looks really good on you," I said, smiling. "Hey," he said suddenly, I looked up. And then, he got closer and closer, he was going to kiss me!! But then, my phone rang. 'MOM' the screen read. "Crap," I whispered. I held my fingers to my lips then answered.