This boy Zach. -Chapter 4- Packing.

Hey guys! So, I had some serious writer's block. But I finally got something. It's super short (not even long enough to be a  chapter!!)but this is where I want to end it right now and I'll upload the next chapter tonight or tomorrow. I'm sick so I have a lot of time on my hands!! 

ENJOY CHILDREN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess you could say life went on. I mean it really went on. School ended today and I tomorrow I leave for the 8th grade New York/ Washington DC trip. It was a one week trip and well, Zach was coming. Oh, and one more thing, our plane seats were next to each other. 

He finally left me alone after winter break. I gotta admit, I miss him. I miss his laugh, his smirk, his hair flip... ugh, listen to me! I sound pathetic.

I thought about this as I walked around my room, packing and listening to Never Shout Never’s Harmony album on my speakers. I set a few more pairs of shorts in my suitcase along with an AMS sweatshirt and my toiletries bag. I grabbed my Volcom backpack and began to fill it with odds and ends. A seventeen magazine, my Edgar Allan Poe book, iPod, 4 pairs of headphones (I tend to lose or break them), camera, batteries, and 3 SD cards, and my phone charger. I threw in a few more things and then hid an envelope of money to spend in a pocket inside my book. I sighed as I zipped up the bag and hung it on the door and put my polka dot PB teen suitcase next to it. I then turned off my music and put my alarm on and went to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So yeah, I know. You hate me. Probably. 

I lovvvve Zach.... They need to get back together!!! But if they do it doesn't necessarily mean it'll stay that way! Kay? Kay.

I love you all!

Vote and comment and such.

-MADISON!!!