Blake's heavy boots clonk against the tiles as he emerges from the hallway with London hanging over his shoulder. Her feet flair through the air as he walks through the kitchen.

"Hey, baby." Blake grins.

"Hi." I smile. "I hope you're here to return my helper!"

"Yes, of course!"

He places Lo on the stool and she returns to oiling the vegetables. Blake leans on the counter and watches with a smile.

"This looks amazing! Thank you both for making dinner."

"You're welcome, Daddy." Lo grins.

Blake kisses London's cheek as he takes the tray and places it in the oven. He wraps an arm around my waist and snuggles me to his chest.

"I also missed you." His breath tickles my ear.

"We always miss you." I chuckle.

Blake inhales a deep breath as he stands taller.

"Are we going to play outside before dinner?"

"Yes, please!" She jumps off the stool and races to the door.

He squeezes my waist before striding towards the back door. Lo jumps at the handle but she can't reach it just yet. He unlocks the door and steps outside. Blake takes a plastic princess ball from the tub of toys and tosses it onto the grass.

London wails with excitement as she races across the deck and onto the grass.

"Did you just throw a ball for her?" I gasp.

"What? She loves playing catch."

"Hm, I'm sure she does," I mutter.

"Come here so I can greet my wife properly." He beams with happiness.

Blake takes a couple of steps and scoops me off the ground. I wind my fingers through his hair and tugs his lips to mine. Sparks bounce in my stomach as the passion flows between us. He places me on my feet and kisses my neck.

He drops to his knees and slides my t-shirt up. I squirm under his cold touch but he still manages to planta couple of kisses across my belly.

I run my fingers through his hair and smile.

"It would be rude not to kiss everyone hello."

"Yes, that's right." I nod.

Blake squeezes my waist as he tugs himself up.

"How was your day?" I smile.

"It's getting a lot better now that I'm home with you two."

"You're too cute for your own good." I giggle.

"Daddy, come play!" Lo stands on the grass with the ball in her hands.

"Come on, let's go."

Blake laces his fingers through mine as we walk outside.

She throws the ball to Blake, but it shoots to the side. He leaves the ball to bounce into the garden as he chases after her. Lo squeals with delight as she runs circles around the yard. Blake pretends she's too fast which is another tactic to wear her out.

I sprawl across the grass and look at the darkening sky. Blake eventually scoops Lo up and takes her to the veggie garden growing near the fence.

"Should we water these?"

London inspects the dirt before nodding her head.

The two take the hose and drag it over to the veggie patch. Blake adjusts the nozzle on the hose, then passes it to her. She waters the garden then springs it on Blake. He leaps back but his pants are already soaked.