Chapter 19: My Last Month here at Oklahoma

~The Next day~

We're gonna start our bucket list!

First stop, picnic at the beach. Like our first day ♥ So we went to the beach set up out things and took pictures and all. 

Second, A day out with Greyson's family. We went to a restaurant to eat lunch and went to the park. We rode bikes, exchanged stories with his parents, played with Tanner and Alexa and laughed all day long.

Third, a day out with my family. We just watched a movie. lol.

Fourth, that night we went to a park and we ate at a gazebo full of lights with a view of a cliff.

Fifth, we went to Paris. ♥ ♥ ♥  It was long trip but it was worth it. ♥ We went on top of Eiffel Tower and enjoyed the view.

Sixth, after we went to paris, Our friends and I went on a mountain hiking. It was really really tiring. We we were to the top already, we did the seventh part of out bucketlist, STARGAZING. ♥  and we also floated sky lanterns. It was really amazing. I took a picture of it in my polariod.  

Eighth, we went at a orphanage, and played with the children all day. Seeing this kids without parents makes me feel special and appreciated. 

"Let's adopt one." Greyson said. Then he winked.

"Oh really? I'm going in 3 days and you still want to adopt a kid." I laughed. Greyson's smile faded.

"what's wrong dear?" I asked him.

"It's just.. I'll miss you so much."

"It's what I'm gonna feel too. But as for now, let's enjoy that last three days alright?"

"Okay." Then he smiled and hugged me. 

Ninth, we went biking at the park. We had a picnic too.

Tenth and last, movie marathon. After that day, it was time for me to pack up. I gave my friends my most precious treasure. And I gave Greyson my favorite necklace. (picture) And Greyson gave me his favorite bullet necklace.

"Why are you crying?" I asked him.

"I'm not crying!! My eyes are sweating."

"Whatever. You're crying!!"

"Fine. I'm gonna miss you so much."

"Me too." I said. He intertwined our fingers and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said. And hugged him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey friends!! :) I know that this is a short and boring chapter. It's gonna end anyway so, haha :) Wait for Chapter 20. It's gonna be exciting <3 I already have an idea for my second book. But I'm not gonna do a sequel to this. New story :) So yeah, ReadingList/Vote/Comment!! :) Votes keep me up :) -Louise :)