Chapter 17: I just can't..

Kayla's POV

I need to ignore Greyson. I need to get used to this.

Greyson is really doing everything just to say that he's really sorry about what happened to my birthday. But of course, he still has the right to know that I'm leaving. And I still want to have time with him with my last month here at Oklahoma. But I just can't forgive him. Ugh. I'm being so bipolar again.

Before I slept, I took my ipod and played my "Believe" playlist (Bieber's new album♥♥ -lv =)) ) Be Alright was the first song..

"Ooh, Ooh..

Across the ocean, across the sea

Startin' to forget the way you look at me now

Over the mountains, across the sky

Need to see your face and need to look in your eyes

Through the storm and, through the clouds

Bumps on the road and upside down now

I know it's hard baby, to sleep at night

Don't you worry

Cause Everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow,

And the fights

Don't you worry,

Cause everything's gonna Be Alright,ai-ai-ai-aight

Be Alright,ai-ai-ai-aight..

All alone, in my room

Waiting for your phone call to come soon

And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles

To be in your arms

Holding my heart

Oh I, Oh I...

I Love You

And Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the long nights

And the bright lights

Dont you worry

Cause Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

You know that I care for you

I'll always be there for you

Promise I will stay right here, yeah

I know that you want me too

Baby we can make it through, anything

Cause everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights

Dont you worry

Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights

Don't you worry

Everything's gonna Be Alright."

OKAY THIS SONG REALLY HIT ME HARDCORE. Maybe this cool off thingy is not really advisable for this kind of situation. Maybe I should call him already? Or maybe a video message.. Right! A video message!!

~After one hour~

It's already 12. Okay. I burned it in a cd and hanged it to his window. I hope it won't fall.

Greyson's POV

I can't sleep! I can't take this. I love Kayla so much. I just can't.. let her go. It's so difficult. It feels like the world is ending without her, when she's not here around my arms.

I woke up and checked her out. I saw a cd hanging. There's a post it that says, "Sorry. :(" I immediately took my mac and played it.

"Hey Grey! So uhm.. I'm sorry about that cool off thing that I just said.. I really don't think that, this is not the right thing to do at this kind of situation. Can you forgive me? And by the way, I have to tell you something really really important. Go to the park at dusk and we'll talk about it. Okay bye. I'll wait for you there. -morgan"

SHE TALKED TO ME!!! One month of that cool off thingy really sucked alright. I need to get ready for this. What will she say? And what situation is she talking about? I'm really nervous.. 

Kayla's POV

Omg this is it. I'm gonna tell Greyson already. I don't think this will end good. I'm nervous with the reaction of Greyson. I need to get ready. What should I wear?! loljk. I need to come up to a sweeter approach. Should it be like this, "Greyson, I'm gonna migrate to london after summer." or, "Grey, I'll be going in two months" or "Baby, I'm will be leaving you already" Ughh. This is really really harder than I thought.

~After 5 hours of thinking and acting on the mirror~

I'm on my way to the park. I was wearing a normal t-shirt and denim shorts. I sat on the bench. I only waited for two minutes then Greyson showed up.

"So Kayls, what are you gonna say? Something that's really important?" he said.

"Grey.. you know that I love you, right? Even though that cool of thing happened."

"Of course."

"I..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holla!! :) Sorry if I didn't have the time AGAIN to update. :) Haha! Too busy with school. Atleast I'm on top 3!! :D and we won the quiz bee! so happy :D Okay. Hope this left you hanging. =)) will try to update later or tomorrow :) :) Au Revoir~! 

PS. ReadingList/Vote/Comment, alright? ♥ I appreciate them ;)

PPS. This book will end soon aww :( But I already have the idea for the next book! :) I won't have a sequel btw. :)

-Louise :)