Chapter 8: Everything's gonna be alright.

"Oh Greyson, please wake up." I was really sad. Then the doctor came in.

"Based on the x-ray and in what you said, he bumped his head. And fractured a bone in the arm. Probably, he's going to have a minor amnesia. We're not sure. Pray that he won't be in one." the doctor said.

"Is he gonna be okay?! Will he still remember me? Omg do whatever you can to help him remember us." I was panicking.

"Easy there, dear. He'll be alright." Aunt Lisa said. 

"Yes. He will. And I will help him." I called my mom. I told her that I was going to sleep at the hospital then Alexa told Aunt Lisa that she'll be here with me. Greyson is still unconscious. I was holding his hand then I felt tight grip. 

"Who are you?" he said. A tear fell off my left eye. Then Alexa ran over.

"Omg Greyson! Are you okay? I'm gonna call mom" Then Alexa went outside.

"Where am I? Who are you? Why do I have a cast? Why are you holding my hand?"

"Greyson, can't you remember me?" I was really crying BIG TIME.

"No. Sorry. Last thing I knew I fell over ,head first"

"Yes. And we were celebrating our monthsary that time."

"Really? Are you like my girlfriend or something?"

"Yes. We really spend time together and we love each other an-" I cut off. I can't take this. He can't remember me.

"Oh. Why are you crying?" 

"Because, you can't remember me."

"Sit here beside me, can you?"

"Sure." I wiped my tears and went beside him.

"So, what do you remember?"

"My name is Greyson Michael Chance. I was born on August 16, 1997, in Texas, lived in Oklahoma. My parents are Lisa and Scott. And my siblings are Alexa and Tanner, I have a dog and cats. And most off all, I play the piano." he said.

"SO YOU COULD REMEMBER THAT AND YOU COULDN'T REMEMBER ME?!" I shouted. 

"Woah. Easy there, Kayls. Remember, Greyson has a minor amnesia." Alexa said.

"HOW CAN I FRIGGIN CALM DOWN IF HE CAN REMEMBER YOU AND HE CAN'T REMEMBER ME?!" I said. 

"Hey girly, what your name by the way?" Greyson said.

"I'm Kayla Morgan. Your girlfriend."

"Yeah, Kayla could you stop shouting. It's too noisy." He's getting irritating but I'll consider.

"Deep breath, Kayla, deep breath." I murmured. 

"I'll go to sleep now. Goodnight everyone." I hugged Alexa and kissed Greyson on the forehead. I slept beside Greyson, in case he needs help.

~Morning~

Greyson's POV

Looking at her makes me feel good.  She's like an angel. I was playing with her hair.

"Uh. Greyson, please remember me. I love you so much. hmm." She was sleep talking!! Cutie. She said that she loves me so much. I guess I'm attached to this girl. We she told me that I was her boyfriend. I'll try to remember everything for her. She waking up. Act like you're sleeping, Greyson!

Kayla's POV

Oh. He's still asleep. I'll take a shower then go downstairs and buy some breakfast. 

After I finished taking a bath, I bought some pancakes and coffee at Mcdonald's. I also bought a red rose. And I put it in a tray with a post it, Goodmorning, Sweetie :* ;)

I kissed him on the cheek to wake him up. We ate breakfast together. I woke up Alexa too. She was like, wake me up later, I'm having a wonderful dream about Cody Simpson. Greyson and I laughed.

When we were eating, I remember that it Greyson's birthday will be on next next saturday. Have to plan it. Good thing there's a 2-week sembreak coming along. 

Me and Greyson bond everyday. I told him stories about us. Then lightbulb! I know what to do on his brithday already. :>

~Saturday Afternoon~

Everybody's on the park. We told the care taker to close the park for the day for Greyson's birthday.

We started on the 1st brithday. A kiddy party! we were all wearing party hats and there were confetties, up to the 6th birthday. On the 7th birthday, still a kiddy party but it leveled up. It's like a mini debut. There were, 7 balloons, 7 candles and 7 roses. Ofcourse, I was the last one. Then it's the 10th birthday party. We changed venue to the beach. Beach party!! Up to the 14th birthday. We told him stories about the things he can't remember. We were really laughing. At some part we cried. Then I was shocked. Greyson kissed me on the lips.

"I remember everything now." he said. Then a tear fell.

"Why? Aren't you happy?"

"I am super. Glad you're back!!" I hugged him very tight. They were like aww. they're so sweet!!

"I love you Greyson!"

"I love you too Kayla and I promise I will never leave you."

He hugged me back. It's good to know that Greyson's back. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goodnight! :* Vote or Comment :) -Louise