Chapter 12: Jealousy

Greyson's POV

Goodmorning! I gonna go to Kayla's house to surprise her! flowers and chocolates! When I was about to go inside, I saw Kayla, laughing with Josh. Having breakfast together. They look so happy together. I might as well go now. I might ruin their moment. 

Kayla's POV

Josh and I are having breakfast together! But I saw Greyson by our door. I also think that he's holding flowers and chocolates. I can saw the sadness in his eyes. He's jealous of Josh again. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings but.. I did. So I have to chase him.  

I went to their house. Alexa said that Greyson wasn't there. Then lightbulb! I know where he is. In our treehouse. So went there. I used my bike so I could go there faster. When I was at the treehouse, I saw his bike. I'm right! I went up and saw Greyson in the corner hugging his legs, looking at our pictures. Then I saw a tear fell from his left eye. I felt really bad. I think right now, I hate myself. 

"I bet you're really having fun with Josh. Hmm. You don't know how jealous I am right now. I think you two are perfect for each other, since you know each other very well. But please, don't leave me. I love you so much. I won't give that Josh a chance, and I risk everything just so you won't fall for him. If I have to forbid Josh from staying close to you, I'll do it. I'll do anything." 

"Greyson.." I said.

"Oh. What are you doing here? I thought you're having fun with Josh?" he said while wiping his tears.

"Why do you have to do that?

"Do what?"

"Forbid Josh from staying close to me."

"'Cause I think that dude likes you."

"WHAT? Grey.."

"No. He likes you! The way he looks at you. The way he smiles to you. There's something, Kayla. Something. And I will not allow that. If you really love me, you have to tell Josh to have distance between you two."

"but.. He's my bestfriend! You can't do that."

"Fine. Think about it. If you don't do that, we're through."

"But Grey!" Greyson went down and ran off. 

Greyson's POV

If she really loves me. She has to do it. She has to. If she really love me. This is gonna be a test of her faithfulness to me. 

Josh's POV

Kayla ad Greyson are perfect for each other. I bet Kayla won't feel the same way like I do. I really like her, since we were kids. She's like my childhood love. That's why i told my parents that I'll study here at Oklahoma so I could be with her. But I guess she found someone else, Greyson. I hope that Greyson won't break her heart. 

I saw Kayla at the park crying. But why? I gotta check. 

"Mine, why are you crying?" I said.

"Please stop calling me that! We're not kids anymore!" I shouted at me. 

"Okay fine. But why are you crying?"

"Because, Greyson said that I should tell to stay away from me cause He thinks that you like me." 

"Oh okay.. So.. can I comfort you?"

"CAN'T YOU SEE? MY BOYFRIEND IS MAD AT ME 'CAUSE HE'S JEALOUS AT YOU. SO COULD YOU PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME ALREADY?!" She shouted and ran off. My heart crashes. Into pieces. I never had that chance to tell her what I really feel and now, she's telling me to stay away from her because of Greyson. Oh that dude's gonna get a date with my fist.

Kayla's POV

Now. I told him. He's staying away from me now. But I have to stay strong. For my relationship with Greyson.  I went home, ran to my room and cried. 

Greyson's POV

I can see Kayla crying, because of me. I felt bad. My queen is crying because of me. I should say sorry. It's wrong that I tested her faithfulness to me. If loves me, she loves me. No why's and no but's. 

When I was walking at the streets to go to their house, Josh was walking towards me, angrily. What's up?

"Greyson!" Josh said.

"What's wrong dude?"

"You told Kayla to stay away from me?"

"Yes I did. 'Cause I know you like her. I won't give you the chance to take her away from me."

"Oh you're so gonna get it." He was about to punch me when.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!! :D I'll update soon. But exams are coming so yeah. Wait for it! ;) Vote or Comment. <3 -Louise :)