Chapter 9: Our tree house ♥

After 1 week Greyson got recovered from his fracture. We finished the treehouse. Everytime we go there, we take pictures from my polaroid cam and post is there with captions. We also put bean bags, comforter and pillows, if we want to stay and relax there. There's also speakers everywhere if we want to listen to music. There's also a flat screen tv and PS3. I think this is the best treehouse ever created. And the good thing about this, is there's a lock on the door, for privacy.

Greyson's POV

I told Kayla's mom if we could sleep at the treehouse for the weekend. Good thing she agreed! I took my MacAir, my Iphone and put it in my bag. I took some clothes too. Then I texted her. 

Me: Ready sweetie? :)

Her: On my way ;)

Me: No. I'll go there. 

Her: Oh. Okay. I love you :*

I didn't reply and went off to their house. As I went inside, Steph opened the door. She was like, "Don't you dare touch my sister." Then I saw Kayla wearing a v-neck shirt and shorts with a black high-cut converse. She shouted at Stephanie, "What are you saying?!" We all just laughed. 

Kayla's POV

Greyson and I will have a sleepover at our treehouse!! I'm so excited. He saw dried mangoes at our table, he ran immediately. He's gone banay-nays with dried mangoes. 

We went to the treehouse. Ofcourse, we posted another picture at the wall with the caption, 'Sleepover with my baby <3'

We watched movies, I cried at the movie The Vow and he was just hugging me and giving me tissue. What? I really like that movie. lol okay. Then It rained. There were thunder and lightning. He rushed into my side because he knows that I'm afraid of those. So sweet!

"Kayla.." he said.

"Yep?"

"I have something for you. Close your eyes."

Then I felt something around my neck.

"Go open you eyes." Then I opened my eyes. He gave me a necklace with a G pendant.

"G for Greyson. Aww." Then I hugged him.

"Promise me it will be the two of us.. together.. forever." He said.

"I promise." Then our eyes met. Then I felt his lips pressed on mine. Then I felt ourhands entwitching with each other. Then I smiled and let go. 

"I love you Greyson Michael Burton Chance." I said.

"I love you too Kayla Nicole Morgan Chance." he said.

"So that's my surname now?" I raised a brow.

"Yes. Because I told so." he rested his head on my lap. 

"I love you so much." he said.

"I know." I said. Then I laughed.

"You're so beautiful my little london girl" I blushed. There were silence and the both of us were just looking at each other. I could feel fireworks. Then I broke the silence.

"Aren't we going to sleep?" we laughed.

"Come on!" he said. Then I scootched over.

"Wait before we sleep. I want to hear your voice. Could you sing me something?" he requested.

"What do you want?" 

"Anything. Anything from you."

I sang Enchanted by Taylor Swift