Chapter 7: Accident.

~Tuesday noon~

We were at the cafeteria. Then we saw Amanda again. She's so annoying. She's like flirting Greyson. LIKE I DON'T EXIST!!! Then I went towards her.

"HEY AREN'T YOU GOING TO STOP FLIRTING MY BOYFRIEND?!" I said.

"Oh really? You're boyfriend? HE'S MINE." She raised a brow.

"OH BRING IT ON!!!!' I was really gonna beat her up. When Greyson grabbed my wrist.

"Babe, stop it. It's not worth it. We all know that you're my one and only. And for you, Amanda stop flirting 'cause it's not working. Kayla loves me and I love her too. No one can destroy the love we have for each other."

"But Greyson.." She said we puppy doog eyes.

"Oh please, stop that eyes Amanda, you don't look pleasing. Pfft." I rolled my eyes.

"AHHHHHH!" She ran towards me. "SHUT IT MORGAN."

"Hey!! Stop doing that to my girlfriend! From this day Amanda, stop bothering us. Have a life. There's plenty of single boys out there." Greyson said. Then she ran, crying. Pfft. ANNOYING!!

~2 weeks later~ 

Greyson and I went to the cafe near the park. I think this is our favorite hang out place. lol. We bought red velvet cupcakes and milktea's. It's our 1st monthsary today :"> what special thing do you think he'll do.. hmm. I wanna be surprised. <3 

"Shall we madam moiselle?" 

"Oui chérie" I winked.

"Whaaat?" We laughed.

"I said, yes, sweetheart" I laughed.

"Where the what did you learn that?" he's still laughing.

"French class. Duh. Don't you listen?"

"How could I listen, when I'm thinking of you?" he winked. I blushed.

"Aw. You're so sweet" I kissed him in the cheek.

"Why not here?" Then he pointed to his lips.

"No!" I said.

"But, but.. It's our monthsary." Then he pouted.

"Later." I winked.

"Oh okay.." he said in a sad tone.

"Aww. Poor baby. Come here!" I held his waist then he put his arms on my shoulders.

"Where are we going anyway?"

"You'll see." he winked.

We were just walking then we stopped by a tree.

"Why did we stop?"

"We're here!"

"Where here?"

"Let's go up"

"Oh okay." Then he helped me went up a tree. There was only a plank. We sat there and looked up the stars, like our first day. Then when we were about to go down, 

"GREYSON!!!" I shouted. He slipped. I hurried down and called his mom, Aunt Lisa.

We went to the hospital to check on Greyson. He still don't have consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger :---) Vote or Comment. -Louise :)