"Do you have anything to say?" Minah looked at the guy next to him who seems to be bothered by something.

"I'm just wondering.. about you and him. I mean, do you perhaps..having 'something' with him?" Myungsoo asked.
Minah just looked at him confusedly, not sure what to say.

"I know it sounds weird and confusing.. I don't take it personally, it's just a random question.. but.. just forget it. I didn't mean to.."

"He's just a friend.." Minah cut his word.
"A friend??" Myungsoo asked back.

"He is Krystal and Eun-ji's friend so I guess.. he's my friend too.." Minah beamed.

"Ah.. is that so.."
"Look, I know what you've been thinking about but it's not like that at all.."

"Never mind. I should've know that. Just like you would accept me even after years.." Myungsoo lowered his tone at the last sentence.

"What do you mean by that??" Minah turned to Myungsoo immediately. The atmosphere suddenly became tense.

"It's not like you didn't know.." Myungsoo said, looking away.

"Yeah, I know that." Minah lowered her head.
"Know what? I just want to make sure if we're talking about the same thing.."

Minah looked at the guy unbelievably.
"I know.. you've been liking me.. more than just friend.." Minah said.

Myungsoo sighed heavily, still insisted not to look at Minah.

"But why would you said that now? I mean, you should've said that years ago. Why now?" Minah asked.

"Even if I said that then, would you accept me? I don't think so.." Myungsoo beamed.

"You don't even try.. and yet you gave up.." Minah clenched her fist, looking away.

"I'll only be the third person between you and.. him.. you never liked me back so the only thing I could do is just.. support you.." Myungsoo beamed.

"You know what's the different between you and Nam Joohyuk? It's that you never try. Ani.. you're too scared to try while him.. he just easily confessed to me after three days of knowing each other.." Minah exploded.

Myungsoo turned to Minah immediately, surprised by what she said.
'So that guy do like Minah.' He thought.

"I thought you knew me more than anyone else.. but I guess I'm wrong. You didn't know me.."

"I'm scared to try because I know you. I don't want things to be awkward between us then. Since I knew you will reject me."

"You don't even understand what I mean to say. Why is it so hard for you to understand.." Minah sighed.

Myungsoo turned to her, not understanding her words.
"Then, tell me.. what is it that you mean to say.."

"Forget it, you expect me to tell you that. You should just think by yourself.."
Before Myungsoo could reply back, Minah cut his word immediately.

"Let's just go home.. I'm tired.." She said, not even looking at him.
Myungsoo nodded slightly and drove off.

He knew he shouldn't play with this girl's temper.. or it'll become worse. On their way, none of them dare to speak.

Minah leaned back, folding her arms on her chest while closing her eyes.

Once in a while, she glanced at the guy beside him who's still focus on the road.

"And yet, he still won't say anything.." Minah mumbled, sighing heavily.

She stared at the sky outside the window.
'The thing that I meant to say.. is that I used to like you too, Myungsoo ah..' Minah thought to herself.