|Memory 2|

« Urgh..»

You opened your eyes only to be welcomed by the dark and painful sensations in your back, throat and head. You also had a pretty good idea of why too. You smelt a familiar smell, a metallic smell, blood. Even though you were sure the smell came from you, it made your eyes tear up. You notice that you are trapped. Two eyeholes are in front of you, like you were wearing a mask that was too big for you. Through these holes you observed around you, well as much as you in the darkness surrounding you. You were still inside the pizzeria, probably where they put all the spare suits and parts for the animatronics, you could clearly see some spare masks on some shelves.

« Have you found them yet ? »

As you heard the voice you began to panic, and tried to call for help, of course the fucking bunny wasn't stupid enough to let his victim without something to shut them up. So obviously apart from the muffled screams you couldn't do much, so to get their attention you tried lifting your arm up-

CLINK !

The clicking noise was quickly followed by a crushing sound as you shrieked agonizingly that was followed by your loud cries.

Something just stabbed your left arm. Spring locks.

These things were used by your mother when she was still working as a mechanician, now you know that you can't move an inch or they will be activated and kill you. The men that were on the other side of the door heard the noises you just made and came rushing in the room trying to find you, you were loosing blood, in quantity, and fast too.

You tried to yell, which only made croaked noises but that was enough for them to notice where you were. You could feel yourself slipping away as the blood loss took effect on you. The men, who were clearly policemen, were trying their best to keep you awake as they were calling the ambulance. You have enough time to mumble something under your breath.

« Spring locks... »

And you once again black out.

A purple light shone on the stage as a golden bear performed the song 'The candy man', well at least tried to, it was really just a copy of the original song that was made to be more appropriate to the pizzeria. The animatronic on stage was named Fredbear, kids admired the thing, never really paying attention to the greasy pizzas that tasted like cardboard and pepperonis, or the arcade filled with shitty games .

You were forced to come to the restaurant filled with panicked parents, bored teenagers and sweaty children. Why ? Because it was your little brother's favorite place. Fritz adored the place, you never really did understand why, sure, you liked the arcade there but when you stayed there for too long the music almost made your head implode. There was one thing that bugged you about this place, you didn't know what, but your guts just told you to not trust it. Plus the only animatronic you liked was removed, probably because of the lack of budget, they must have sold it.

«Hiya kid ! Would you like to see Fredbear private? He would like to have a tea party with ya ! Ahah !»

This voice. It was really weird, strangely honeyed and singsong-ish, and also really goofy. You looked in the direction of the voice and saw a yellow rabbit suit talking to a kid that was probably not older than seven. You stared at IT thinking if it was a new animatronic or just a man forced to play the role of the mascot, you were thinking that it was most likely the latter. Suddenly he turned ITS head in your direction and stared back with a never changing goofy grin that would honestly make you laugh, if only you weren't weirded out by the brown and red stain that were on ITS purple bow tie, it really looked like blood but you were trying to reassure yourself that it was probably a pepperoni stain left by a messy kid.

You quickly turned away, trying to not feel the lingering stare of the yellow rabbit suit, and walked toward the stage, trying to find your brother in the mass of kids who were beginning to leave with their parents, as it was starting to get late.

Your mom wasn't bad, she was really trying to give you and Fritz the best education. And also let you have all the space you want, to learn about life. Which is why she trusted you to keep company to your brother on his birthday at the greatest pizzeria in the world, 'Fredbear Family diner' ! Which was so great it was soon going to be replaced by 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria', which was really just the same place but with more animatronics, and probably a better manager. You really didn't understand why this pizzeria went bankrupt, it had a lot of clients, was pretty popular and had some great animatronics ! Well you actually heard that the manager was using all the money for things other than the pizzeria.

Anyway, you finally found your brother, who was near the staff room, and tried to take him away from the pizzeria but before you could even go a step away from the cursed place he insisted to stay.

«-BUT ! y/n spring bonnie told me he was going to show me Fredbear! He even said I could shake his hand and hug him!

-We don't have time Fritz ! Mom told us to come back before 9PM !

-URGGH!»

Now of course, he made his beaten puppy eyes, which made you sigh and agree, and so you waited, a long time.

All the kids began to leave the pizzeria with their parents, it would soon close, which meant it was at least 9PM, mom was gonna murder you.

Now nobody was left in the pizzeria, except you and your brother. You were weirded out, why didn't any member of the staff kick both of you out? Why didn't the manager notice you and your brother -

Suddenly the door in front of you opened in a hushed manner, it was an iron door with a sign on it saying 'Resting room of the Fazbear crew ! Do not enter.' . As the door opened you could see a glimpse of the yellow rabbit suit, stuffing something, no, someone into another suit, that made you gasp, and you also noticed the nauseating smell that was coming out of the room.
Your gasp made the monster in front of you turn around and spot you and your brother.

«Hiya kiddos ! You wanna meet your buddy Fredbear ?»

You wake up, covered in sweat from the memory, and blinded by a blinding light.

«Hello, Y/n l/n right?»