|Memory 26|Special|

Some weeks have passed since your little movie night with the Aftons.

You've been working a lot with Henry lately, helping him fix the broken arcade machines or animatronics. But sometimes, after work, you helped William with his secret project. So basically, everything was going pretty well.

You might wonder : what is y/n doing right now?

And well, the answer is not that simple. Let's just say they are being covered in cake as William and Mike cackle like the mad men they are, while y/n is absolutely trying to stab them with a knife.

You might also ask yourself : oh but dear author, how did this situation happen ?

Well dear reader, it all happened on this fine  morning.. Y/n had just woken up after a nice restful night, no nightmares, no ghosts of your past haunting you. Paradise.

You got up from your soft and warm bed, put on your red robe, and made yourself some sweet morning coffee. And guess what? You even made yourself the greatest delicacy of the world : bacon (Obviously). You had a great morning with a nice breakfast, and a very warm bath filled with bubbles. You put on your favorite clothes and even had some time left before work to watch some cartoons. Yes you watched cartoons at the ripe age of 25, but you know what? Who cares.

After this nice morning you headed to work, which was a nice drive with no assholes trying to wreck your car. God don't you just hate when you drive and people just stop abruptly for no reason? Well that happened to you, a lot. But not today, so that's good.

When you reached Freddy's with your car you even had a parking place free, just for you. Thank you Henry <3.

Well that's when things took a strange turn.

First, when you entered the pizzeria, Henry was hugging William tightly, which of course made you think « I always knew these both had explored each other's body ».

You tried to turn around and leave the pizzeria, let them have some privacy, y'know. But Henry stopped you before you could even make a step toward the exit.

« -Y/n, where are you going?

You turned back around to face Henry,

-Well you two seemed busy, you know, hugging each other, being happy.

You looked at both of them suspiciously while Henry laughed,

-Ah ! No i think have misunderstood y/n! I was just happy to see an old friend, and i do not see William that way, he's more like a son to me.

You giggled and muttered under your breath,

- Afton got dad-zoned.

Henry coughed and pushed William forward, who was by the way trying to catch a breath after Henry gave him a bone-crushing hug,

-Y/n i have a big announcement to make! William has come back to work with us! I know i was supposed to warn you if William came back but i didn't really have time and i-

You cut Henry's ranting short,

-It's okay Henry. I'm glad William came back to help us. I'm sure you're happy to see him again."

Yup, this was how your day began. Discovering that you'd see Afton even more often. Not so happy anymore huh? (Unless?)

Well not like you despised the man as much as before but he was still unbearable. Your day was filled with him correcting you every second on your mechanic skills, flirting, weirdly murderous/sexual tension, and of course, this fucking British accent. A normal day with Afton. Well to be honest you were almost getting used to it, the only thing you still couldn't bear were the pet names.

"-Hello doll.

-Be careful dear, you might hurt your arms again.

-This cable definitely doesn't belong here love.

- Nice bottom sweet-cheeks, get it? Because your butt cheeks are nice-"

You were glad the day was over to say the least.

You sighed as you finally exited the cursed pizzeria, Afton was a nice man, useful, he helped a lot around the pizzeria. But god was he infuriating. Since when did he begin to flirt so openly? Before it was only to get on your nerve. Or to be sarcastic at the very least. But since a few weeks he's been very... casual with it.

Before you could enter you car, the man you tried to avoid the most put a hand on your shoulder, which made you turn around.

"-Hey y/n i know i might have annoyed you a little today.

You interrupted him,

-A lot actually.

He chuckled,

-Okay, a lot, but i have to ask you something.

You sighed and shrugged,

-What is it?

William looked a little nervous, making you raise an eyebrow,

- Can me and Mike pass by your house later? Michael has been wanting to see you lately, but since you were busy and all...

Oh no, he knew you couldn't refuse to see Mikey, he was your sweet boy :(,

-Of course you both can, i'll make dinner-

William shook his head and pat your shoulder with a smile, interrupting you,

- No worries, i'll bring something. To thank you for inviting us, and for enduring me today.

You nodded hesitantly,

-Alright, if you insist. Well i'll see you both later then. See ya Will."

This is what led to your current situation. You trying to murder William and Mike whilst covered in cake. In reality, this little excuse William used of Mike wanting to see you was a pretext to celebrate your birthday. Which you kinda forgot. Henry of course had told William. And he was also here, trying to stop you from hurting them.

The cake wasn't in Henry's plan.

They were originally supposed to surprise you with a happy birthday cake. Well they did. But the Aftons surprised you by throwing it in your face.

After a while Henry finally convinced you to stop chasing them. He told you to clean yourself while he prepared dinner, that of course made you forget the whole Afton situation because guess what? Henry's cooking is worth more than murdering William. So you did clean yourself, changing your top, and rinsing the pastry away.

And when you came back downstair, you never felt more surprised.

In front of you was a table with a nice dinner on it, cooked by Henry so of course it's beautiful and it smells good. And in the middle of it all was another cake, but this time it seemed hand-made. It had purple frosting and it had 'Happy Birthday y/n' written on it. Two little candles were on top, '26'.

"Happy birthday y/n."

The three man in front of you smiled, cheered for you. You teared up a little. You haven't celebrated your birthday since your mother's death. You smiled back at the three man, a single tear rolling down your left cheek.

"Thanks, you guys.."

(hey hoped you guys liked this special chapter, i drew the picture for this chapter, it's how i see William in my head <3. Have a good night or day, buh-bye.)