Chapter 20

Hyena's POV

I came to school with Hansol. These days, school is no longer an interesting place to me. With my surrounding slowly change, I felt like going to school is almost meaningless.

Hansol entered the class first but I made my way to toilet. After washed my hand, I went out from toilet yet I bumped into Jane. "Morning, Hyena."

Without giving any words as reply, I smiled.

"Ermm do you have plan after school? I'm going out with Minghao so I want to ask you out as well. Hehe you know, double date. I've never experience such thing so maybe you can help me-" She threw a really weird and sudden question.

"No, I have other plan. I'm sorry, Jane." I rejected her right away. I don't know, I naturally want to avoid her much. The more she drag me into her matters with Minghao, the harder I feel to move on.

Step 1 to move on, erase him. Try not to involve in any matters related to him. Yes, I'm doing that.

"Owhh I'm sorry for asking you randomly." She apologized. I only nodded and right away walking to the class.

"Hyena! Someone sent this to you. The security guard asked me to hand you this." My classmate put a box on my desk.

I was a bit speechless, I took off the earphones and put it aside. Everyone in the class looked at me in their very curious look. "Don't you want to open that? Hyena yah, you have a fan now eyy."

Fan? No way..¿ How weird it will be if I have one.

I opened the box and..my eyes turned bigger as the lid of the box escaped my hand. I stepped a few steps backward but I accidentally hit the desk leg so I fell on my chair.

There was a doll covered with blood in the box. And there was also a mini knife on top of the doll. The note left in the box sayings, 'LEAVE MINGHAO!"

Hansol came towards my desk. He looked at me. I was shivering of afraid, I grabbed his right hand tight. "Sol ah.."

"Who pull on such prank?! Do you think it's funny to do this?!" Hansol took the note and showed it to the whole class.

At the same time, Jane entered the class with Minghao. "What happened here? Did I just missed something?" Jane questioned. "Why is everyone looking so serious?"

I made an eye contact with Minghao. Somehow I felt less afraid but I have to stop this! Hyena yah, you can't only depend on guys.

I took a long breath and blinked my eyes. Hansol took the box out and threw it somewhere. The class teacher suddenly went in. The class started as usual but I was still shaking.

I couldn't write well, I kept blowing my hands wishing they could stop shaking but they just won't stop. I stopped writing and put my hands under the table.

Minghao suddenly held one of my hand. I was a bit shocked by his action so I pulled back. Remembering the fact that he's now Jane's boyfriend. I can't go on doing that. Once again he pulled my hand and put it on his lap. He held it tight so that I won't be able to pull back again.

I stared at him but his face remain calm as usual. My hand slowly stop shaking so I continue doing the homework back. Why is it always him who reduce my pain, my worriness and my sadness?

Hansol's POV

The school ended and as planned, Hyena and I went to her grandma's morgue.

"Annyeonghaseyo grandma, your grand daughter, Hyena come to visit you." I greeted first.

After saying all things, Hyena asked me to wait outside because she had something to say to her grandma. So I did stood outside as her request.

"Grandma, why am I so unlucky these days? You told me once that I should believe in my fate. Is he not the one? The guy I like is now dating other girl. What had happened to me that he seems to be slowly getting away from me? I found my comfortable and safe zone under his care but.." She started to sobbing. I looked at her from outside. "But he don't want to listen to any of my explaination anymore, he doesn't want to care about me anymore and I can only do nothing. Grandma, when can I see you? This life of mine has seem to be meaningless."

After done talking, I saw her wiped off her tears before step out of the room. "Ena, are you done? I have somewhere to go now so let me send you home first. Or do you have somewhere else to go?"

"It's fine, Sol. I can go back on my own. You can just go to the place you have to go. I'll take bus later." She declined. I was about to say something but she cutted me off. "Don't worry, Sol. I really can go back on my own." She smiled so that I won't worry much.

But how can I not? She's a careless person and she needs someone to take care of her. I admit that when I was away before, I can't take care of her in person but only through emails.

"Make sure to call me after you reach home. Don't take a wrong bus. Don't walk home alone. Don't go back home too late." I reminded her. Before leaving, I patted her back.

It sure feels uneasy leaving her like that. I can't help but keep thinking of her safety. As I know someone is aiming her now, of course I feel hard to just leave her alone.

"Emm Hyena, let me just send you home." I looked back to her.

"Sol, you're rushing to somewhere, right? I'm seriously okay. I'll listen to your advises, okay." She nodded her head with a smile appeared.

"Hmm okay then."