Chapter 13

Hyena's POV

Just after Minghao was transfered to his ward, I stayed by his side and held his hand. "Minghao, I'll wait for you. Even if it takes you too long to wake up, I swear I'll still wait for you." I shed my tears.

A few minutes later, Junhui entered this ward with a girl by his side. "Hyena, let me introduce to you. She's Minghao's girlfriend." He eyed the floor.

What girlfriend?

"Oh.." We shaked hands.

"Jun, can you let me talk to her alone?" She requested. Oh no, let's not. As the drama usually showing, a girlfriend will shoo me away and then I have to leave Minghao and she will do bad things to me. No please.

"Have a nice talk." He then leave.

"So..you're Hyena? Minghao's new victim?" She questioned.

"Yea.." I slowly nodded.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna scold you nor harm you." She put her right hand on my left shoulder. "Hyena, do you accept Minghao's confession?"

"Not.. b-but, how do you know that he confess to me?" I asked in confusion.

She suddenly smiled. But it seems to be a kind smile. "I've asked the same questions to everyone who had been dating Minghao before and only you answer me with a 'no'. Can I know why?"

"I'm..not sure too. Why..why didn't I say yes?" I looked down on the floor.

"Hyena, I only have two request for you. First, if you like him..please don't ever leave him. He's having a depression and trauma of people leaving him. You know that his parents left him when he was 12?" I can only nodded, am I sobering up?

"What's the second request?" I eyed her.

"If you don't like him, stop giving him a hope. Because he seems to have interest in you a lot. I'm scared he might feel hurt by that." She patted on my shoulder.

"Why are you saying these to me? You should be mad at me. Not being so friendly. You're his girlfriend." I gave her a confused look. She still remain calm.

"Because you're the first person Jun introduce to me. All the girls Minghao liked before, not even one Junhui said a thing about." She explained.

So his feeling is real?

"I have some matters to take care of, what about you stay with Minghao tonight? If you need anything, just ask Junhui. He'll stay together with you too." She smiled while holding both of my hands.

Why are you so kind, Meixiang? I feel like I stole away your boyfriend, do I really deserve Minghao?

I nodded slowly, quite hard to admit but I think Minghao is.. really not blind to have chose Meixiang before. They're a perfect couple indeed.

Siyeon's POV

Today too, Hyena is absent again. It feels lonely without her. Little do I know when will Minghao wake up. I really hope they will end up together once Minghao open his eyes. Hmm once again, the chair behind me is empty.

When the bell rang for recess time, I quickly made a call. "Eo, Siyeon ah. Why do you call me?"

"Hyena, are you still at hospital? Have you eaten?" I asked in worry tone.

"Yea, Minghao still didn't open his eyes so I can't leave him. No, I haven"t eaten yet. But don't worry. I'll eat after. Oh yea Siyeon, tomorrow I'll start going to school back." She explained.

"Owh, let's just hope Minghao will wake up. Hyena, don't forget to take care of your health okay." She hmm after my advice.

Hyena's POV

Since Junhui said he'll be taking care of Minghao tonight, I went home to rest first. I took a shower and went to my room. After staring at the wall for awhile, I finally fell asleep.

"Don't touch her! She's..not a person..can be touched..by your dirty hands.."

"Dirty hand, you say? Wow Minghao, since you're the kingka..you've been so rude lately. Don't you think so?"

"Don't go..I need you just for awhile. I want you to be here with me. I'm scared. I'm scared if I close my eyes when you're gone. I'm scared if this will be the last time I see this pretty face."

"Minghao.."

"I want you to know that no matter how far you would run away, I will still chase you. Liking you, I've never regret of that. Lee Hyena.."

"Miss Lee, Minghao the patient has just ended his last breath. He's leaving us."

"Oh my god, look look look. Because Minghao likes her, she easily kill Minghao."

"Murderer! Lee Hyena is a murderer!"

"MINGHAO!" I caught a breath. I was sweating. "It's just a dream..? Why am I having this dream?" I rubbed my face.

I was completely clueless. Just a minute after, Seokmin entered my room and turned on the light. He approached me. "Hyena, are you having a nightmare? Why did you suddenly scream?"

I looked up to my brother. My tears started to dropped as I hugged him tight. "I have a dream of Minghao leaving me. He died in my dream, Seokmin oppa.."

"Oh my, Hyena yah.. Don't think too much about it. He'll be safe for sure." He stroked my hair softly.

_____

After the dream I had yesterday, it gave me a trauma. I went to school and met the classmates back. Even when Inha or Siyeon spoke to me, I don't dare to tell them about that dream.

"Okay class, sit down everyone. Here I want to introduce a new friend to you all." The homeroom teacher said.

Yea, as I expected it to be. My childhood friend, Hansol entered the class and introduced himself. After all those shitty and lessons, I walked with Hansol to canteen. I bet Inha, Siyeon and Joshua were already there.

On our way there, we talked to each other about the time we're apart. Hansol is one of a friend who understands me the best so I've never hid any secrets from him.

I was happy enough to see my old friend right in front of me. I walked backwards while facing Hansol and joked around together. I accidentally bumped into someone.

I quickly bow to that person. "I'm-"

"You're sorry?"

This familiar situation. It's the same as my first day here. I lifted up my head, facing that person. "Minghao-"