Chapter 3

Hyena's POV

I woke up early for the detention. I bet he won't be there to help so I have to do it all alone. As I exited the room, I saw Joshua was standing in front of girls' dormitory.

"Good morning, Hyena." He greeted me first.

"Joshua? What are you doing here in front of girls' dorm? Are you waiting for anyone?" I asked, approaching him. I was still sleepy, I wonder how can he look this fresh.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for you. I'll accompany you for the detention." He pulled my hand to the toilet. As we arrived at the toilet, I saw Minghao was sitting on the sink. He threw the chewing gum out of his mouth and faced me.

"What are you waiting for? Aren't you going to pick it up and throw it to the dustbin?" He jumped off of the sink and approached us. "And Josh! You again? I'm bored seeing your face here so you can butt off. It's not your punishment to clean the toilet anyway." He said, pushing Joshua back a little.

Joshua was about to fight back but I stopped him. "Minghao, if you don't want to help me here, you can go. It has nothing to do with you even if he's here or not." I finally said it and..I just put myself into a danger.

He stared at me and started making mess of my hair. "Go do it alone, I'm not interested to help you, PITY GIRL." He kicked the basket which was filled with water and walked away.

"Don't mind him, Hyena. We could finish this together. Calm down yea." Joshua patted me.

Minghao's POV

"Where's that girl?" Mingyu asked, mentioning Hyena as 'that girl'.

"Don't tell me you lose to her." Seungcheol laughed. I pulled his collar and then pushed him really harsh.

"I'm not easily lose to a weak girl like her. She has no fun at all." I rolled my eyes.

♡♡♡

I went to canteen and saw Hyena with her friends were eating. I walked to them. "I need her for awhile." I pulled Hyena's hand.

"I'm not going to. Can't you see that I'm eating right now?" Her rude answer made all students in this canteen stared at me in that weird kind of way.

"Oh,you are eating? Or you are avoiding me?" I asked. She didn't even face me so I pushed her bowl, making the hot soup she was eating just now spilled over her uniform.

"Xu Minghao! This is too much!" Joshua stood up and pulled my collar.

Hyena suddenly slammed her chopsticks on the table as she stood up and shot a glare at me and Joshua. "I'll follow you later." She sighed.

Hyena's POV

After cleaning my uniform, I went back to class and walked to the place beside Minghao but..my chair was missing! On my table, there was a red ink wrote 'servant of Minghao'.

He smirked. Without having any words escape my mouth, I left the class and looked for my chair.

Unlucky things like this often happened to me everyday. Minghao didn't punch me like he did to other victims but he treated me so badly and he made me ran out of energy.

When I enter the class, the basket on top of the door fell on my head, yeah I'm soaked. When it's time for me to clean the class, he took permanent maker and draw something on the mirror so my work would be double. And when he didn't bring text book, he used mine so I have to stand outside the class.

Joshua's POV

"Hyena, Soora asked me to have a dinner with her but I don't think I should go there alone. Can you accompany me?" I asked Hyena who was busy fixing her phone cover.

"I've had dinner. You can just have fun with her. But wait, isn't Soora the girl who has a crush on you?" She laughed while looking at me.

"Hyena. Just this once, help me." I begged her. After threat her with this and that, she finally agreed to follow me. We went to a hotel that Soora gave me the adress.

"Joshua, come in." I leaded the way inside when Soora invited me in a big room. There were too many food served on the table and it was..candle light dinner?

After I entered the room, then Hyena followed me. "Lee Hyena? What are you doing here? I only invite Joshua." She stared at Hyena.

"Erm I'm the one who ask her to come along since she hasn't eat anything for dinner yet." I explained. Hyena then took a glance at me.

"Ouh..have a seat then." She sat in front of me and we ate the dishes together.

"Hyena, do you want to eat this?" I cutted the beaf and gave her some of them. "You should wrap it like this." I bribed her a beaf that has been wrapped by the salad.

I noticed that Soora kept staring at me and Hyena. "Soora, aren't you going to eat anything?" I asked.

"You eat first. Excuse me to the toilet for awhile." She left with her phone while me and Hyena continued eating.

Minghao's POV

I sped up and rushing to a hotel.

*Flashback*

I was resting on the couch but suddenly my phone rang. "Minghao, it's me Soora. I'm sorry for suddenly call you but can I make sure of something? Lee Hyena, she's your victim now, right?"

"Yea, why?"

"I thought you would watching over her 24 hours. I was wrong then."

"What happened?"

"She's now at hotel. With Joshua. They are-"

"Send me the adress now."

*End Of Flashback*

As I arrived, I used the elevator but when the door opened, I saw Hyena and Joshua was holding hands.

"Ming-" Before she could finish her words, I pulled her in the elevator. We went to rooftop and I let her go.

"What are you doing?!" She yelled. "Enough that you keep your eyes on me at school, even what ever I'm doing outside are still watching by you too?"

"Stop talking! I just have a request that you must follow." She gave me a confused look. "Stay away from Joshua Hong!" I raised up my voice.

"Have you lost your mind? You're crazy!"