"Uhmm... K-Knight— Ohh..." she was panting heavily and shuddering at every stroke over his finger on her ćlït. "Uhmmm— Ohh!"

"That's it, baby," he slid his finger around her clit and softly rubbed his thumb on her entrance. "Moan for me."

Bumaon ang kuko niya sa likod ng kasintahan habang ang daliri nito ay nilalaro ang pagkababae niya. "Uhmm... Ohhh..."

He was teasing her ćlït and her body was trembling under Knight.

"Just keep moaning," he was whispering over her ear while licking and biting her earlobe, "I like the sound you make."

Knight was panting over her ear as he kissed her earlobe and on the back of her ear, down to her neck.

SM's lips parted even more when Knight's finger staring teasing her entrance, rubbing her ćlït, teasing her ceaseless and making her writhe.

"Knight... S— stop t-teasing me..."

"Why should i?" Knight's lips started moving down to her breasts again while his fingers continued to play with her, "you're so wet but still not enough. I need more."

He, then, inserted one finger inside.

Humampas ang kamay niya sa kama at mahigpit na napakapit sa bedsheet ng maramdaman ang kaunting kirot sa loob niya pero kaagad iyong natalo ng kakaibang nakakakiliting sensasyon sa loob ng pagkababae niya.

Hindi pa gumagalaw ang daliri nito sa loob niya pero para nang mapupugto ang hininga niya sa sobrang sensasyong nararamdaman niya. She was stopping herself from making that lustful sound but to no avail.

Her mouth keeps on making that sound. Again and again until her voice became hoarse.

"Knight..."

While his finger was buried inside her, his thumb continued to play with her ćlït, making her body burn with lustful desire.

From licking her nipples, he looked up at her. "Does it hurt?"

Umiling siya.

"Feels good?"

Tumango siya.

Ayaw niyang magsalita o ibuka ang bibig baka kung anong klaseng ingay ang lumabas mula roon pero nang mag-umpisang gumalaw ang daliri ni Knight sa loob niya, kusang lumabas ang mahahabang ungol sa mga labi niya.

"Uhmmm... Ohhh... Uhmmm..."

One finger was added inside her, moving in and out, creating a pleasurable friction inside her, electrifying every nerve and every muscle she has, making her writhe.

"Ohh, god... Ohh, god... Knight— Ohhh... Uhmmm..."

SM can feel Knight kissing her breast and neck, leaving marks but her attention was solely focus on his fingers inside her— his fingers that were filling her up, blowing her mind with sensation she hasn't felt before.

This is all new to her, but damn, she wants more. She's becoming greedy every passing second.

She wanted for Knight to kiss her more, touch her more and fill her more.

"M-More..." SM couldn't resist begging while her mind was blank except for the pleasure consuming her.

"Knight. Knight. Knight." Sunod-sunod na ungol niya sa pangalan ng kasintahan habang ang daliri nito ay naglalabas-masok sa loob niya.

At hindi niya napigilan ang mapasigaw ng bigla na lang bumaba ang ulo ng kasintahan sa gitna nang nakabuka niyang hita at hinalikan ang pagkababae niya.