Chapter 23-Battle of goddesses

-So you are saying that some mad titan and his queen decided to take control over universe via Infinity Stones and they are coming for Vision's mind stone and your time stone and for some reasons we do not know yet Titan and his queen want Linnea .-said Steve.
All the avengers were sitting in one room of Stark Tower.
-Yes-Doctor Strange nodded.
-What can we do now?-asked Bucky.
-Protect Princess and stones-said Wong.
-We will do it-said Steve sternly.
-What Happens?-Tony and Pepper rushed in room with worried looks on their faces.
-Sit Down-said Steve.
-Captain,when you called me you told me that it was emergency-It was quite obvious that Tony was still mad at everyone.
-It is emergency ,Tony. Listen to them-Steve pointed to Doctor Strange and Wong.
-Who are they?-asked Tony.
Doctor Strange sighed and began.When he finished ,there was silence. After several minutes ,Stark said:
-So that means we have to protect Princess and stones.
-Yes,Tony,I know that you are still mad at us,especially on Bucky,Linnea and I,but universe is in terrible danger,besides we promised Thor,Carol and Loki that we would protect Linnea,so we must do it,Whatever it takes!!!
Tony slightly nodded and repeated:
-Whatever it takes!
-I am in -said Pepper.
Everyone looked at her.
-Tony gifted me powered armored suit,similar to his.I can fight too.
-Thanks,aunt Pepper-Linnea warmly smiled.
-Pep,it is dangerous-Tony resisted.
-Does not matter.I want to help you and I want to be Avenger and protect universe,Whatever it takes-said Pepper proudly.
Wong wanted to say something,but suddenly walls began shaking.
-Please tell me that you are doing that-Tony turned to Doctor Strange.
Magician shook his head and said :
-He is coming.
-Avengeeeeers!-said Steve-assemble!
Clint ,Derek ,Fury and Natasha ran to their storage and quickly prepared their weapons,Sam took his wings,Bucky-gun.Everyone was preparing.Soon every avenger was ready.Tony,Pepper and Rhodey were in their suits,Clint had bow and sword,Natasha- her guns,Derek was holding Nunchakus.
-Derek,I am not sure about that.It is dangerous,please hide-Clint tried to assure his son,but Derek resisted:
-You trained me well,father,I am great martial artist and I will not hide when my family and my friends are in danger ,then he looked at Linnea and whispered : and when my one and only love is in danger.
Suddenly strong explosion hit the door.
Thanos and Hela slowly stepped out from black smoke,with army behind them.
-These are The Avengers?-goddess of death slightly laughed.
-Yes,my queen-said Thanos.
-We know why are you here and as I already told your servants,who are dead by the way,I am not going to give you time stone and neither Vision will give you-mind stone-said Doctor Strange.
-Darling who told you that we are here to ask you something?-Hela's voice was full of Sarcasm.
-Wait,Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian are dead?-Thanos seemed shocked.
-Yes-Linnea stepped forward and prepared her fists-I killed them and I will do same to you,so do not get me angry.
-So this must be my little niece-Hela approached Linnea.
-Do not you dare to touch her-said Bucky and prepared his gun.
-Wait what did you say?! niece?!-said Linnea with confused face.
-I am Hela,goddess of death.I am first child of Odin and older sister of your father and brother.Do not you want my little niece to hug your sweet auntie.
-I do not believe in you-said Linnea sternly-you cannot be my aunt.
-She is right Princess-said Doctor Strange.
-What the hell-Linnea seemed shocked.
-Anyway,Darling,you are coming with us and your friends will give us stones.
-I am not excited with that idea,auntie and I do not like my uncle at all-said Linnea and glared at Thanos.
-Wait,you two are married?-said Tony.
-That is Enough-yelled Thanos-we will
give you last chance give us stones and you will die without pain.
-I said no-Doctor strange made his sparkling yellow things .
-Well then-Hela took 4 knives and threw them to Steve,Bucky,Natasha and Clint,but Linnea caught them all.
-What ????-Hela was shocked.
-Perhaps you forgot that your niece has superhuman speed and dangerous temperament issues and now you made her pissed-said Linnea,then flew in the air and threw thunder and photon blasts to Hela meanwhile Steve threw his shield to Thanos,Tony and Pepper joined Captain and threw blasts to mad titan. Rhodey,Bucky,Sam,Clint,Derek,Fury,Peter and Natasha were fighting against army.Doctor Strange and Wong were fighting against Thanos's monsters .Wanda and Vision flew in the air and joined Linnea.Despite the fact that Hela was incredibly strong,Linnea's Vision's and Wanda's powers together were hard to endure even for her,but she gained all her powers,anger filled her and she threw Vision and Wanda to the different sides.
Scarlet Witch fell down.
-Wanda-yelled Steve and rushed to her.
-You will regret that-yelled Linnea and threw powerful blasts again to her aunt,but Hela prepared immense sword ,blocked these blasts and yelled:
-Indeed you are strong ,Linnea,but still you have no chance against me-then she threw two smaller swords directly to her .
-We will see-Linnea caught swords flew down and said:
-I was trained by greatest warriors of Asgard.Lets fight without any magic and blasts.One to One.
-I accept your challenge-Hela evilly smiled and fight began.
Hela raised her huge sword and tried to hit it to Linnea,but Princess quickly blocked,then she made impressive somersault and kicked her leg to Hela,but goddess of death strongly pushed hand to her chest,Linnea did somersault again and then attacked to Hela with twice increased angriness.goddess of death was shocked with Linnea's talent and power.
-How you dare to put my friends in danger?-Linnea yelled,suddenly Hela used her magic and made princess fell down.
-We said no magic-yelled Linnea angrily-you broke the rules and know you will see wrath of Thor's daughter-with that she flew up in the air,suddenly sounds of thunder filled the air Linnea began throwing incredibly powerful thunder blasts,her eyes were glowing,then she added photon blasts as well,then Wanda joined her,then Vision and Blue-yellow-red lights filled everything.
Thanos realized that Hela could not resist such immense power,so he attacked Tony,Pepper and Steve more angrily ,removed them and yelled:
-lets go my queen lets take space stone first and then return.
then he used reality stone and mad Titan and goddess of death disappeared,their armies(small number ,which survived Avengers)as well.
Linnea slowly flew down on the ground,her eyes were still glowing and whole her body was spreading thunder.
-Wow! That was just amazing! I wish Thor could see it! You truly are his daughter-said Tony ,he was breathing heavily.Everyone was tired from this battle.
-Thanos said ,,lets take space stone first" what did he mean? -asked Clint.
-Now I realize everything-said Doctor Strange-They wanted to get time and mind stones first and Princess Linnea as well to fight against Asgardians.Space Stone is in Asgard.Seems like that Thanos and Hela thought that Odin would give them space stone for Linnea's life and if not they would have four stones and thus enough power to fight against Asgardians.
-That means they are going in Asgard now -said Wong.
-We should go there too-said Steve -and fight alongside with Asgardians because Thanos and Hela are great danger for whole universe.
-I agree.This is our fight too-said Pepper.
-Lets kill this ugly purple monster and his arrogant queen-said Derek and clenched his fists.
-I like this enthusiasm,boy-said Sam and patted on his shoulder.
-By the way you fought fantastically.Clint really trained you well-smiled Fury.
-Your lover will be lucky one,you will protect your love from any kind of danger-smirked Rhodes.
-Well I will,but I do not think that goddess of thunder needs
any kind of protection-said Derek and looked at Linnea.
Everyone froze and looked at each other with shocked faces and Natasha and Wanda smiled to each other.
Linnea's eyes brightened,she seemed little bit confused but then said:
-Well I don't need but still It will be awesome if one of the greatest martial artist in the universe protect me.
-I promise I will,whatever it takes!-happy smile lit up Derek's face.
-Wait you just told each other about your feelings and became couple?-asked Tony.
-I think we did-Linnea smiled to Derek.
-Now I know exactly that if somehow we survive this mad titan and goddess of death,god of thunder for sure will
kill us-sighed Tony and set on the ground.