The couples chapter

ITS RACHEL AGAIN.

IT'S SO WEIRD WRITING ABOUT RACHEL! CAUSE MY NAME IS RACHEL HAHA GET IT.

NOW WE NEED TO WRITE ABOUT THE THREE MAIN COUPLES-

Blake and Jill- if they're still a couple.

Gregg and Rachel- I swear gregg barely talks in like 6 chapters.

And-

WOLF AND IZZY! Woot woot for the vamps and the wolves! :)

THIS WILL BE A DRAMATIC CHAPTER SO KEEP YOUR FANGS IN HAHA GET IT NO? OKAY IM SORRY ENJOY LOL IM SO BAD AT JOKES.

Blake and jill-

Blakes Pov-

After (V) Arron opened his gifts, and we hung out a bit, it got late so we all went into our rooms.

Jill walked in front of me and I watched her ass move.

Damn, my girlfriend has a nice ass.

When we were half way there she turned around.

"Quit staring at my ass!" she snapped.

Everyone was ahead of us and they all turned around to look at us.

I just smirked at jill and them and they went back to going to their rooms.

"Sorry Jill. Can't help it."

"Well you're not a wolf. Control yourself."

"Hey!" I heard (W) Arron growl.

He peeked out of Greggs room, so i guess all the boys and wolves are gonna hang out there before they go home or to their own rooms.

I hissed at him and he glared at me.

He went back in the room, muttering "Cold hearted blood-suckers," under his breath.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Jill, who was already heading to her room.

"Wait, Jill!"

She turned around. "What?"

I grabbed her waist and smirked. "Maybe...I could join you tonight." I said in a lower, quieter voice.

Suddenly I felt a sting in my back, and I saw jill's face turn to surprise, and then anger.

I felt my back and took a medal fork out it.

I turned around to see a wide-eyed, Rachel with a deer in the headlights look.

"Rachel!! I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled.

"IZZY! GREGG! DOGGIE ARRON! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" she shrieked before running away.

I ran after her, hearing footsteps behind me.

I made her stop by my thoughts.

She turned around and she tried running again but I made her stay.

I know its wrong to hurt a girl, but rachel is like an insect- Like a butterfly, i swear.

Perky and always getting in your way.

I was about to hit her before I felt a hand clash with my face.

I fell to the floor and clenched my cheek, and I saw that Gregg had just punched me.

"What is wrong with you!? You were about to hurt a GIRL. Your FRIEND."

Rachel was shaking and Izzy was hugging her, and Wolf and (W) Arron were patting her on the shoulder, talking to her.