Friends?

chapter 4 ;)

Izzys pov

After Rachels out burst at the dinner table, she and the "ghost" have left me confused. 

After the table was cleared we all just sat there staring at one another. They're thoughts were racing.  

Jill was thinking what was that and so on. 

Blake was thinking the same and Gregg was worried about Rachel, but all i could see in her thoughts  was- candyland? After about 5 minutes of sitting there I got up and went to her room and knocked on the door. 

"Come innnnnn." she sang. I opened the door and sat on her bed.  

"Hiiii Izzy" she giggled  

"hey, what did that ghost tell you? I couldn't hear it's thoughts. It was like it was blocking them." I said. 

"I can't tell you that. I can't trust you." she said, with a frown on her face. 

"Rachel, we've been living together for 99 years, don't you think you can trust me?!!?!" I yelled. 

"I don't- I don't know. Don't yell at me." she started to tear up.  

"Oh no, com'n Rachel. Please don't cry." I said. I hugged her and took advantage of that point to read her mind.  

I saw a glimpse of what it was. It wasn't a mortal before it died. 

Suddenly Rachel pulled away from me. 

"You reading my thoughts?" Rachel asked. 

"smart question, Rachel. But, I can't help it. It's my power." 

"Well, don't do your power while the secret is in my thoughts." she said. 

"Say the magic words..." I told her. 

"Boo." she said, and with that she walked downstairs.

Blakes POV: 

Izzy has been up there with Rache for a while and we're all confused.  

Rachel ran down the staires and ran to gregg and pecked his cheek and snuggled into his arm, just like how Jill was. I do feel bad the Izz doesn't have a partner, but she just hasn't picked the right person.  

Any way, izzy came down and her eyes had a stain of blood in them. I'm guessing she was crying a bit. Then again, so did rachel, but being me I ignored it. 

"Jill, can you untie my corset please?" izzy asked Jill. She nodded and followed her to her room.

Jills POV

I walked into izzys room and she held on to her bed frame as I untied her corset. 

"Jill" izzy said 

"Yes?" 

"Can You ask Blake to convince Rachel to tell what that thing was?" she asked. 

"sure, but remember. Blake can only convince you to do things if there are thoughts in your head. Rachel is sometimes blank in her mind." 

I put her corset on the bed.  

"change into your pajamas." I said. "I'll ask him." 

I went downstairs to Blake. He was sitting on the couch with Gregg, and Rachel was in the corner playing with an ant. 

"Blake." I said. 

He looked at me. "Yea?" 

I went up to him. 

"Izzy asked if you can convince Rachel to tell us what happened at dinner?" I whispered to him.  

"There's no point of that, Jill. We can hear very well, remember?" Gregg said. "But I think we do need to know what went up." 

"Great!" I said. "So Blake, will you do it?" 

"I am right now! Shhh!" he said. 

He had a concentrated look on his face. Then it was gone. 

"I can't. There's no thoughts in her head right now that I can pull on." he said. 

"Of course." I groaned. "Hey Rachel?" I said.  

She turned around and went on the couch next to me and Gregg. 

"Yes?" she smiled. 

"what did the ghost exactly tell you at the dinner table?" I asked.  

Just then Izzy came downstairs in blue pants and a black T-shirt. 

"What's up?" she asked. 

"I can't tell." Rachel said. 

"Why?" I asked her, losing patience.

"I can't trust you."

Suddenly, I lost all my patience. 

"I'm sorry for this, Rachel, but I'm really curious." I said. Then I put an illusion in her mind. It was very scary, like a voodoo doll.  

She started kicking and screaming. She closed her ears with her hands. "STOP! Stop it! Please." she asked.  

Blake and Gregg were yelling at me to stop, but I didn't listen. Izzy tried to calm Rachel down but I didn't stop the illusion. Suddenly, a lighting bolt hit the roof which caught me off guard, and I stopped the illusion. 

Rachel was now on the floor crying,with Blake, Gregg, and Izzy surrounding her. 

I couldn't believe what I had just done. I ran out of the house and into the woods.

-------------------------------------

Btw- Rache is not a spelling mistake. Just a nickname :)