Chapter two

TEN YEARS LATER

Every person dreams of waking feeling like the world is on your side.

When I wake up all I feel is numbness everywhere, depression, and anxiety.

"Mom, why'd you have to leave me here all alone?"

The sound of cars going by my small apartment, I can barely pay off every month. Feeling empty I get up from bed, getting ready for work. Doing runs for people helps a lot, but not enough to pay off all my bills.

My phone suddenly goes off. I pick up the phone seeing it's Eddie.

"Hello?" I quietly say into the phone.
"KYLIE I'M MISSING TWO LOADS OF MY SHIT, WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!"
"Eddie I dropped it off where you told me to, the guy took it. Saying he was there to pick it up for you." I said shaking from fear.
"Well I don't fucking have it! That was 600 DOLLARS WORTH OF COKE GONE DOWN THE FUCKING DRAIN, BECAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" He yelled with so much anger and hate in his voice.
"I'm sorry Eddie, it won't happen again." I said hoping he wouldn't punish me like like time.
" It sure as hell won't happen again, I want your ass here by 8 o'clock tonight. No later or you will get a worse punishment!" He said hanging up the phone.

I instantly froze dropping my phone. Wishing I could just crawl up in my bed and never leave it.

Pushing away my thoughts of what will happen tonight I start getting ready for work.

Arriving at the cafe, I'm greeted with the smell of fresh brewed coffee. Immediately putting a warm smile to my face.
  Saying hello to my boss Mrs. Lee, who is a sweet old lady. Who is married to Mr. Lee with two beautiful kids.

Soon greeting the first costumer soon turns into the last.

Closing the cafe, I look at the time seeing its 7:30. "Fuck!" I cursed knowing I have to meet with Eddie at 8.

I quickly speed over to his mansion, which is about 20 miles away from the cafe. Soon pulling up I quickly get out of the car and knock on the 8ft tall golden door.

Soon being greeted by a very pissed of looking Eddie. "Bitch you finally came." Eddie said threw his teeth.  Grabbing my arm so tight that it bruises instantly.

I quietly nod my head slowly, not wanting to make him any madder.

"Go up to the room, I have guest coming over to help me fuck you up." He spits at me.

"Yes sir." I say quietly. I quickly walk up to the room waiting for the punishment to be over with.

Hey loves this story will have short chapters, I will also not update every day.

I will not edit this story. Feel free to tell me my mistake too.

Bye loves, have a good day.