‘Hi there Neville.’ George smirked after he had walked down the stairs from the boys dorm.
‘What are you doing here?’ Neville asked, surprised to see him wandering around the common room.
‘Just coming to visit all of you lovely children.’ George said, messing Neville’s hair up.
‘Children.’ Neville huffed.
‘How’s everything with Luna?’ George asked.
‘She’s fine, she’s just a little quiet lately.’ Neville sighed.
‘Do you reckon it has anything to do with what Rodolphus did?’ George asked.
Neville nodded.
‘It doesn’t happen every day that you’re so close to dead.’ Neville said.
‘I’m just hoping she doesn’t feel like she can’t tell me how she really feels.’ Neville said.
George nodded.
‘Did you ask her?’
‘Of course, multiple times, but she just shrugs and tells me she’s fine.’ Neville said.
‘It doesn’t really sound like Luna.’ George said.
Neville shakes his head.
‘I know.’ he sighed.
‘Just try to have patience.’ George tells him, placing his hand on Neville’s shoulder and giving it a slight squeeze.
‘George?’ Dean asked as he came walking through the portrait hole.
‘That’s me.’ George said looking up.
‘How are you? How’s Fred?’ Dean asked stopping next to the two guys.
‘We’re both great. Fred’s coming home tomorrow.’ George said.
‘He is?’ Dean and Neville asked in unison.
‘Yep.’ George smirked.
‘Isn’t it a little early?’ Neville asked.
‘Perhaps, but he’s fine.’ George said.
Dean and Neville nodded.
‘Do Ron and Ginny know?’ Dean asked.
George nodded.
‘Just told them.’ George smiled.
‘Isn’t it extremely weird? You believed for a whole year that he was dead and now he’s alive.’ Dean said.
‘I’m just glad that nightmare is finished.’ George said.
‘Understandable.’ Neville nodded.

‘Give her a kiss for me, will you?’ Fred asked.
Draco gave him a small smile and nodded.
‘I think I’ll be coming with Gin, Harry and Ron tomorrow.’ Draco said.
Fred nodded.
‘See you tomorrow.’ Fred smiled.
‘Bye.’ Draco said before leaving Fred’s room.
Draco walked down the hallway and up to the next room he would pay a visit to. He stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath before entering and closing the door again when he was in. He looked over at the bed. Hermione was lying there, her hair spread out over the pillow her head was resting on. Her arms were placed on top of the duvet and Draco could see her stomach slowly going up and down, indicating her peaceful breathing rhythm. Draco pulled one of the chairs closer to the bed and before he sat down he placed a kiss on her forehead.
‘Hi there.’ he said as he took her hand in his and started rubbing small circles on the back.
‘Fred’s going home tomorrow.’ Draco told her.
‘So that’s exciting for him.’
‘I don’t know if you notice but Mrs Weasley always comes and visit you every day after she’d gone by Fred. I saw her going into your room yesterday just before I arrived. I saw her sitting next to your bed, holding your hand and talking to you quietly. I haven’t seen your mom and dad yet, but Mrs Weasley told me they are here every day in the morning and after they finished working in the evening. I bet they’re lovely people and that’s why you can’t give up Hermione. You’re strong, I know you are. So please just try to wake up. I don’t care when it happens, if it’s now, in a week or in a month, as long as you’ll wake up sooner or later! Obviously rather sooner….’ Draco trailed off.
‘I know, I’m giving you this speech every day, but I just want you to know that we are here for you no matter what and I want you to know that people are waiting for you to show us those beautiful eyes of yours.’
‘I love you Hermione.’ he said, kissing the back of her hand.

A/N:

Hi dolls,

I had you thinking she was dead didn't I ;p no worries, she is not dead.....yet. nha just kidding, or maybe not? Hmmm just one way to find out; wait for the next updates.

Oh dear oh dear, I am totally knackered, school is so freaking busy and exhausting it's not funny anymore. I figured I'd give you an update right now, because I won't be able to update tomorrow, so yeah for you, you don't have to wait a day longer for this chapter ;) 

Oh my! And I got my very first comment on my blog; justlittleladyme.blogspot.com 
and I was like, what the hell is this, and then like omg someone commented on my blog! And I was literally so excited, I can't even describe, you all must be thinking "what a lunatic" but idk, there is nothing like the recognition that someone is actually reading your blog or story :D

And I am totally blown by how many of you actually answer the questions I'm throwing in weekly now. Thank you for first of all reading my A/N! And second of all thank you for answering! It's fun to get to know all of you a little better :) For those who don't answer the question but just comment I am also very thankful for those! I read literally all the comments an reply wherever I can and practically all of your comment make me smile. I'm just scrolling through the comments with this huge smile on my face while reading them, you are all so lovely and nice! And I love you all! 

Now let's get to the question of the week; Which TV shows do you watch?
For me that are quite a few;
Pretty little liars, Revenge, Friends, The Carrie Diaries (which is canceled! Like why? I love that show!), The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, Devious Maids, Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, Doctor who, Grey's anatomy, Suits, Sherlock, Supernatural, Teen wolf, Under the Dome, The 100, Game of Thrones and this new serie on MTV called Faking it. If I'm right those are all the series I'm following....... but there is a big chance I've forgotten one or two hahah. (I'm also going to do a post on my blog about all the TV shows I watch)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting, adding my story and just being the person who you are! And don't ever let anyone change that! You're perfect the way you are ;)

Lots of love (and big kisses)

xxc

P.S I might have already started on a new Dramione fanfic which I'll be posting after I've finished this one.... oops, so if you're not sick and tired of me yet after this story, you will be able to read more of my stories (the new Dramione fanfic and the sequel for this story :D)