| 37 | Convention of the Council

Moratorium sits atop his regal throne, peering downwards at the six leaders that he had defeated, with ease, to ascend to the mantle of Kami or God.

Evidently, the word had spread about his Purton jutsu mastery and he is not happy.

In fact, that is an understatement. Moratorium is pissed.

He had been plotting to reveal his tri-mastery of Doton in addition to Raiton, Katon and Purton, but this just blew the faith he had out of the park.

Even with these secrets, he had still neglected to divulge his shadow clone army, that works around the clock - bless them - with the sole goal of striving to invent new heights, to raise the ceiling that ninjutsu could achieve.

Raiton and Doton? Pūryoton, the art of gravity manipulation. Mastered, within three months.

Neton? With the basics and intermediate jutsu mastered, creating his own jutsu is a breeze, a mere fish in the sea. Completed within the timely manner of a month.

Perhaps, it would also be prudent to brief the reader on the fusion, where Tsumetai is absorbed into Moratorium, deliberately caging himself within the latter but lending his abilities to him in the process.

From there transpires a whole new world of opportunity.

With the availability of Futon and Suiton, one could potentially control all of the nature releases.

Immediately, however, Moratorium would instantly gain mastery over all five base elements, his own advanced ones, and dominance over Hyoton and Oton jutsu.

That's it for Moratorium's advancement since the battle, but with the mastery of those two nature transformations alone, he had gained the mantle of Kusatta Kami, meaning Corrupted God.

Known for his malevolent aura, flames that manifested as black as the night or as beautiful as the sky, and his control over one of the most fundamental forces that sustain the planet today; gravity.

These all define Moratorium's most manipulative sin that lies within him.

Ikari. Wrath.

The most irascible side of Moratorium that perfectly encompasses both his sadism and inner darkness.

This characteristic should have christened him as the Ikari no Kami, translating to Wrathful God, but no.

Much to his chagrin, the criminal society had deigned to title him as the Kusatta Kami, possibly for his twisted personality and sadistic personality that is a standout in the present world.

Either way, he is adamantly more content with the latter title as opposed to the former.

"Now, let the Shikkō hanzai shingikai convene!" Moratorium accentuates, clearly audible with his voice echoing through the chamber, the tone of voice permanently warped in a, not only twisted but also an insane distortion.

Formalities. A necessary evil. Tedious, but adds a sense of order and refinement to an otherwise chaotic discussion, Moratorium reflects.

"Hai, Kami-Sama!" The chorus, like obedient mutts waiting to do Moratorium's bidding. Their owner, one would assume.

"Now, I am very unhappy with the leaking of some personally disclosed information. I'm sure that the perpetrator will be very satisfied with themselves when I'm through with them..."

He speaks, his voice spiking with malice but otherwise reducing to the same, insane tone.

Insane, the mad voice a vast contrast to the rumoured voice of Obito "Tobi" Uchiha. Childish, petulant and incomprehensible, whereas Moratorium is definitely more composed in contrast, though equally as deranged.