I just ignore him and crying silently.
"ANSWER ME!" he yelled a bit that can make me startled.
"m-my self" I said and still looked at the sea. He just sighed and sat beside me. He looked at me but I just ignored him. "dahyunnie... Look at me please" he said softly while looked at me but I still ignore him and looked at the view of the sea.

He sighed again and nodded slowly.
"I know... It's my fault,  I'm sorry...please forgive me dahyunnie... " he said and I just ignored him,hold my tears.
"actually I just want to tease you... I want to look,  did you really jealous if I talk with the girls like that...and now I just knowed that you really jealous of it huh..." he said and chuckled a bit while I just stay silent.

"hey... I didn't want to hurt you, I just want to tease you...but it ended with this cute moments " he said and giggled.
"say something please my lovely girlfriend~ I really miss your angelic and cute voice" he said and looked at me. He started to pull his chair closer to me. Now his face really close to me.
If I turned my face to him, our lips will touch each other.

"say something or... I-"

"it's hurt... " I said and hold my tears while he smiled and took my hand.
"me too" he said smiled and backward a bit. I finally looked at him with confuse look.

"why? " I asked him and he just smirked.
"remember what I said? if you're hurt, I will hurt too... Because..." he said and took my hand again.

"because.... We have a same heart and feeling" he said while put my hand and his on his chest.
I just blinked my eyes a few times and smiled shyly.
He started to smiled happily while looked at me.
"finnaly!  You're smiling!" he said happily and I just hit his chest shyly.
"yah!" I pouted a bit while he just giggled.

"so... Did you want to go walk with me at the beach, my princess? " he said while offering his hand.
"of course my prince" I said while giggled and took his hand.
We started to walk back at the beach to watch the sunset.

We started to walk slowly beside the sea while holding each other hand.
"actually... this is what I want to do if I have a girlfriend" he said shyly while smiling and I just nodded.
"and I didn't know it's really happen in reality... I thought it won't happen for my life... " he said and giggled a bit.
I started to feeling confused and stop our tracks in the middle.
Jimin looked at me confusedly.
"you need to thinking positive" I said and smiled at him.
He just nodded and looked down.

"I know... But in our life, we have a lot of negative impact...like... We are truly love her and didn't want to leave her but for life... We need to" he said while looked into my eyes with his teary eyes. "J-jimin? Are you cryi-"

"promise me dahyun, if I need to leave you, find other man that was more good or nice than me... Promise?" he asked me. I looked at him confusedly.

"W-why are y-"
"just answer my question... Don't ask please... I already tell you about it many times right?" he said and I just nodded slowly.
"b-but for me you're the best man that I've ever met... " I said and smiled to him. He just smiled weakly and pull my waist closer to him.
"I'm not the best one... Have many man that more good and better than m-"

"I don't want to promise, jiminnie... I want to stay beside you until the end of my life... I won't find other man" I said while hugged him tightly.

He slowly stroked my hair softly.
"I don't want to jiminnie" I said again.

Jimin pov

"I don't want to promise, jiminnie... I want to stay beside you until the end of my life... I won't find other man" she said while hugged me tightly.

I slowly stroked my hair softly while my tears started to falling down to my cheeks.
"I don't want to jiminnie" she said again.

Same dahyunnie... I still want you...
But I can't tell you the truth...
The truth untold from me to you ....

I closed my eyes tightly and try to hold my tears from falling down again.

"I want to spent my life with you... And only you" she said while hugged me.
"o-okay... " I said with voice cracked a bit because of sad.
She slowly broke the hug and looked into my eyes.
"don't worry... Trust me... Believe me,  I won't leave you" she said smiled and wiped my tears away with her thumbs. I grabbed her wrist and slowly pull it away from my face.

"let's see the sunset" I said and smiled weakly to her.
She just nodded and looked at the view. "it's so amazing... " she said in amazed while I just smiled and hold her hands.

"yeah... It's so beautiful like you" I said while looked at it and she just looked at me shyly.
"ah... I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like you" I said and giggled while she just looked down shyly.
"me too... " she said shyly and looked at the view.
I looked at her and slowly smiling.
"I think the view besides me is more beautiful than the sunset" I said and she just hit my chest shyly.

"yah~ you're lying!" she said and throwed the sand at me but luckily I ran away from her.
"ahh... You can't attack me" I said happily while laughing.
She smirked and started to ran towards me.

I just ran away from her easily.
"catch me if you can~" I tease her and she just pouted.
"it's not fairrrr you're boy... And I'm a girl so you have a lot of stamina!" she said while pouted cutely.
"so..." I slowly walked near to her.
"I catch y- ahhhh!" when she want to catch me, I quickly lift her up by bridal style.

"yahh!" she hit my chest while laughing.
"I already catch you dahyunnie" I said and she just giggled.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes.

"you're already catch me for a long time" she said to me and I just crossed my eyebrows.
"what do you mean?" I asked her and she just laughed.
"you're so pabo jimminie! It's mean... You're already got me for being your girlfriend for a long time..." she said and I just giggled.

"you're so clever and sweet huh Mrs park?" I said and she started to blushed.
"we're not even married yet..." She said and hit my chest.
"whatever... Our travel now looks like our honeymoon tho" he said smirking.
She just hummed.
"so... If this is our pre-honeymoon... We must do the preparation for making a child too" I said and licked my lips sexily and winked at her.

"yah! Pervert"she said and giggled.
"kajja... I really can't wait for it!"
I said and started carrying her while walking away from the beach.

"YAHH! PARK FREAKING JIMINNNN"

HYEEE guyssss !💜
This is another updateee huhu
So, how is it?
It's cringe?
Or weird 😂¿

BTW I just know what's 'eid day' mean from my friend....
Hmm it's looks like or same like 'Xmas day' right?
So I want to say happy eid day to Muslim readers!😄💜💜

That's all for today!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
ILY guys so much! 💜
Happy holidays and eid day for Muslim readers! 😄💜