16- Betrayal

Amanda POV
We reached home at 6 .
Yes my cue.
Actually if I don't come by that time then there will be search party. And numerous missed calls and text messages.

My brothers are so overprotective ....hence proved.!!!!!!!

I was sitting in the kitchen counter thinking.

"Hello. " Trey came out of nowhere.

He was in the house.
Wow. I never realised.

He was wearing his sweats pants.

"Just thinking about how everything changed " I said.

"What changed " he hopped on a chair.

I look at him.
"Trey why did you break up"

Trey's facial expression dropped.

"And why is that question brought here " he ask

"Trey its a mystery I mean you haven't told me the reason. One day you guys are so happy. The next day you just come up saying you guys broke up. " I say shrugging off

"Some things happened" he said ignoring me.

"And what are these something's " I asked.

"Amy that's none of your business" he says.

"How come its none of my business ?!!!!whatever evolves in your lives is my business " I say folding  my hands.

How could he say that.

He closes his eyes.

And then look at me.

"Listen this. Its in the past. Why digging it up" he asks standing up about to go.

I hop off from the counter immediately and holds his hand. Which stops him.

"Trey your hiding something from me"

"Amy I do not wanna talk about it  that's it. Conversation over!" He says.

"Not yet. Why is it that you can't say the reason to me. Am I no one to you"
On hearing this he turned to me.

"Amy why ate you saying like that. You  can never be no one in my life " he says in concern.

"What's happening" Mike asks coming from stairs.

I ignore him.

"Answer me " I face Trey.

"Amanda drop it " he says.

"Trey why are you hiding it from me. OK if it was about a fight or hatred. Why haven't you moved on." I ask.

"Amy what's going on " Mike asks. Looking at Trey's furious expression.

"Well he likes hiding things from me" I say.

Mike looks at me confused.

"The reason why he broke up" Mike freezes.

"Oh so you also know it. So I am the only person who is ignored" wow. I feel hurt.

"That's not the truth. Its a bit bitter for him. Don't think like that Amy" Mike tries to get hold of my face but I pull back.
I feel betrayed.

"Amy can you forget this talk we had. Please " Trey said after a long time.

"Why not. We could talk about things that you won't hide from me" I say

"Drop the subject" Trey's voice got a bit harsh.

I didn't budge.

"I said the truth. Why te you getting angry. Okay how's today's work. Umm you can share to me right " I ask .

Mike was pleading me to stop.
Well Mike you do not know the feeling.
It hurts to know that you have been betrayed.

" that's enough " Trey yelled at me

"Amy" Nash. He was there. He was pleading me.

Ditched me.
I give him a betrayed look.

Trey walks away in anger.

"Run away . run away. That's what your good at  it was better to stay at the dorm. At least people won't hide " I say.

He stops.

"Don't you fucking question me " he literally yells at me.

"Trey don't please" Nash says.

"Was it me Nate me!???she is the one who can't stop it. " he yells at Nate.

"Well I cared my mistake . Trey run away better for you " I say trying not to make my tears fall.