11-Once in a blue moon

Amanda POV
"Well well well" I heard and turned to see Drake.

"Would you just leave Drake" Mia said irritated.

"Why would I leave such a good opportunity Mia  it happens once in a blue moon." He said giving a smile to me.

I am literally loosing my anger.
I have my hands in a fist.

"Well its good you said a no to him. Otherwise when you cheat him your photo will be posted everywhere. Newspapers, radio, social media and what all . You would be famous for cheating " he said.

I walk towards him.

"When the fucking hell did I cheat you " I raised my voice.

"Wow " he said making fun of me.

"Amanda let's leave its a waste of talking to him. He wants to see you burst that's why he's doing this " Mia was trying to pull me but I wasn't going to move even an inch.

"No Mia he has been behind me since long and who the hell does he think of himself. " I said.

"You were the one who couldn't keep your hands to yourself and be unloyal. I know that you just can't accept that I caught you and  blame me for everything. " I said smirking.

"Me. Wow Amanda wow. It was you  who couldn't keep her body to herself " I lost it and was about to slap him when he held my hand in a very tight way..

"Leave me" I said it was paining and I am sure it might be bruising also.

He give me his glare

"Drake I said fucking leave me " I said.

We heard people applauding and whistling . I looked around and people were watching it.

He didn't budge I punched him with my left hand and  his nose started bleeding

"What is happening here !??" Someone said.

But we both didn't budge and I was  giving him a glare and him the same.