12- Suspension

Amanda POV

The principal called us.

"Do you two consider this place as a war zone " she shouted at us.

I didn't look at her face.

"I am talking to both of you and not the pillars " she said.

"Well you need to ask him and not her" I heard a familiar voice and turned to find a very angry Mike.

"Mr.Monroe well see what your sister has done " she said all so formally showing towards Drake.

"Ohhh wait she did it in self defence. He was fucking holding her hand what do you expect her to do stand and stare at his doing huh !!!???" Mike was literally yelling at her.

But wait how does he know this.

I look at him and he nods at me saying he will say later.

"Mr. Monroe I don't accept such languages and you can't blame him solely both are at fault" she started dragging again

"Ma'am it was him who started the fight . I never wanted to be in it but he couldn't stop insulting me" I said losing my anger.

Why was she praising him as if he haven't done anything.

"I do not what to hear anything. Both of you are suspended for a week" I couldn't believe my ears.

"What the f****is that. So you mean that if some comes to abuse her she needs to stand still and welcome him to do it!???" Mike was arguing.

"You do not have to drag it so much she is not so innocent also" Drake talked out of no where

"Did I talk to you. No. So shut the fuck up" Mike literally said those words in a very dangerous way and Drake had his mouth zipped again.

"Sorry sir  but I can't help" principal said.

He threw a glass across the wall and pulled me and walked.

Not before giving Drake a stare.

I yelped in pain.

Mike looked at me worried and saw the wound in my wrist now which turned purple.

He was going to open the door and beat the shit out if Drake. But I stopped him.

I dragged him out. But he was stronger.

"Your wrist need to be treated. Its better if we go to the medical room here " he said.

I nod.

&

We are in car now.

"How did you get to know about what happened" I asked.

"We were in a meeting that's when a guy came in saying that you were in it and some idiot in your school was posting it live. We blocked it the moment we saw" he said.

Did he know the reason !???

"We saw it from the middle where he held you hand " he said clenching his hand which turned white in the steering wheel.

"I expected Nate would come "

" I was the only sane one. It was Nate who first saw the video and that Guy's phone was smashed  . Trey became insane " Mike said. Turning left

"Insane!??" I asked confused.

Mike looked at me smiling.

"You haven't seen the full version of Trey. In front of you he is actually decent but in front of us he is the scariest form " he said

I gulped.

How more scary he could get when he is angry.

Suddenly Mike got a call from Nash and he connected it with Bluetooth. He accepted it on the car screen.

N.where are you
M. We will be reaching in 15 min.
N. Well take the backside gate. Papprazi are here.
M.fucking assholes.

"This was the reason why we blocked it. But I don't know where all they have eyes " Mike muttered.
Taking a sharp turn making me kiss the window.

&

I am at house now.

The security has handled the paparazzi .

"What was the reason of the fight!?" Trey asked.

The question I was dreading not t hear.
I gulp

"You know how he is . simply insulting me and all this happened!" I said acting cooly.
But nine believed.

"Who are you trying to protect" Nash asked.

"Guys it was  nothing " I said.

"Amy just say it" mike said

"Guys seriously there wasn't any particular reason " I said.

"Amanda we know that there's a reason because we saw the video in which the first part was erased." Trey said sounding danger.

He would only call me Amanda when he is extremely pissed.

And if I don't say this now I don't know what will happen
Something more than volcano will take place.

But if I say they are gonna kill the living shit out of Kevin.

Trey raised his eyebrow.
I sigh.

"Kevin proposed me " I said and narrated the whole story.

I did hear a vase falling down.

What all is gonna happen now

Guys I am damn sorry . I haven't updated since while . I wasn't getting a story idea. Confused.