I smiled happily and I gave him a kiss.

"I want maybe one or two litters," I said. "And I am gonna be the best dad ever."

"Yes you are," he agreed, kissing my cheek.

I smiled happily, hugging him tight.

"Come on, you want a cookie?" He asked.

I nodded happily and Frank got me dressed, carrying my downstairs. He gave me two chocolate chip cookies, only because I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. Then the two of us cuddled up on the couch together as he turned on the tv.

"Where's Mia?" I asked.

"She's our looking at a nearby college," he said.

"She's leaving us?" I asked sadly.

"No, she's not," Frank said. "She's going to be working for me."

"For you? How come? What's she gonna do?" I asked.

"She's going to be taking care of you," he said.

"Why?" I asked. "Thought you were gonna take care of me."

"I will, Baby, but just while I'm at work and things like that, she's gonna take care of you," he said.

"That sounds like fun!" I cheered.

"Well, I'd hope so," Frank said with a small chuckle. "She's also gonna be taking night classes at college to get a degree."

"I think that's good of her," I said.

Frank smiled, kissing my cheek.

"She doesn't care rosy she has to take care of me?" I asked nervously.

"Of course not, she really likes you," he said.

"I like her a lots too," I said.

"Good, I'm glad," he said, giving me a soft kiss.

I held my cookie out for him and smiled as he took a bite.

"Daddy, can we get pizza for dinner?" I asked. "Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Alright, we can do that," he agreed.

I smiled happily and finished my cookies. The two of us cuddled up together before he grabbed his phone to order pizza. I smiled happily, crawling into his lap.

"Cheese, please," I said quietly.

"Alright, what do you think Jamia will want?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and I heard someone on the other line pick up. Frank ordered three small pizzas for each of us: cheese, pepperoni, and vegetarian.

"Mia's home for dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah, she won't be gone for too long," he said.

"Daddy, can we play for a little bit before I have to go to bed?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can do that," he said.

Pizza came and Jamia arrived not long after. The three of us ate together in front of the tv.

"Do you like your school, Mia Bia?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think it's pretty neat," she said.

"I think school is so cool," I said. "I wish I went to school."

"We can get you enrolled into a high school nearby," Frank offered. "I can even get you into a private school if you want."

"Can I think about it?" I asked and he nodded. "I do want one of those cute school uniforms though."

"You'd look very cute in it," Frank said. "But you'd have to be a big kitten, okay? I know you wanna be a little kitten and just play all the time but you would have to sit in your seat and focus and do your work and listen to the teacher. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Wh-what about naptime and my snackies?" I asked.

"You would get those after school," he said.

"Oh," I mumbled. "Can I still just think about it?"

"Of course, just let me know when," he said.

I nodded my head and finished eating.

"Play Time!" I cheered.

I went to my toy box and smiled as I pulled out some bubbles. Frank held my hand, leading me outside. He sat on one of the patio chairs and blew some bubbles for me. I shrieked happily, trying to catch them. Frank watched with an amused smile as I played, jumping up to catch the ones the flew up high.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

I giggled happily, going over to give him a kiss. The two of us spent the rest of the night filled with bubbles and cuddles.