More Than Friends

Warnings: NSFW 18+, sex, angst 

Summary: You and Bucky have amazing sex, but just as friends...is that something you can still handle?

Bucky's mouth was hot against your skin as he trailed them down your neck. Delicious shivers were running all over your body and going straight to your already dripping core.

His hands were everywhere, like he was blind, and you were braille, while your hands just clung to his shirt.

He was holding he weight from you but with each passing second, he became heavier, wanting to feel you everywhere as his body presses you into the bed.

He leans away to almost tear his shirt from his body and throws it away. You use the brief moment of clarity to say, "do you ever think we should just stop doing this?".

Bucky's hands immediately find you again as he slips them under your shirt, almost needy in his search for skin to skin contact. He pulls the shirt up with his hands and lifts it away from you, unclasping your bra at the same time.

"Sex? No, we're too good at it", he says it distractedly, not stopping to find the hidden meaning in your words.

You don't get time to form a coherent reply as his tongue flicks across your nipple causing you to gasp. When he looks up you see the smirk on his face at drawing the noise from you. It's like you're a piano and he's the only one with the skills to make such beautiful music.

He keeps eye contact with you as he takes the nipple into his mouth, sucking gently. You stare right back at him, fighting the urge to squirm and beg just like you know he's waiting for.

He ups his game by biting it softly before releasing it with a small 'pop', making his way to your other nipple. As he tries to distract you with his mouth you feel his metal hand trail down your body like a map, in search of its destination.

You almost buck into his hand just in anticipation of what you know he's about to do. It takes every ounce of self-control to not moan when you feel the metal brush against your clit.

His eyes flick to yours again and you know he's playing the game he always plays. He loves to see how long you can last without making a sound, saying the sounds you make are always sweeter when he knows you just can't help them from slipping out.

Bucky leaves your other nipple to trail kisses back to your neck. His metal finger presses more firmly against your clit, the contrast in temperature alone enough to make you want to cry out. But you hold it in, the effort causing your eyes to close.

Your sense of touch heightened when you feel his breath against your ear, a slight brush from his lips and he whispers low, "you're so fucking sexy when you moan. So, moan for me baby girl".

Your breathing becomes shallow as he slowly circles your clit, his other hand tracing patterns across your skin. His lips find your neck again causing goosebumps to add to the tingles from lower down and you didn't even think as you moaned softly, letting your head fall back to allow Bucky more access.

You feel him smile against your skin as he wins. Again. He never loses and in fairness neither do you. Your train of thought gets lost as he murmurs in your ear again, "that's it darling, now moan again. Only this time, I want you to moan my name".

His ministrations were getting faster and you were getting wetter, the need to touch too much as you moan, "Bucky", in a breath before grabbing either side of his face and pulling him towards your lips.

Your mouths crash like he's the ship and you're the iceberg as your hands run over his burning skin. The moan of his name seeming to make him more desperate as his hand moves around your back to pull you closer into him, like he was trying to make you a part of him.