Almost (NSFW)

Summary: You're a ghost that gives Bucky a bit of pleasure 

Warnings: 18+ Smut, Minors dni, oral sex 

A/n: I have no idea, just glad to have finished something. 

You're sitting on the bed when Bucky emerges from the shower in just a towel. Steam billows out from the room and rises from his skin. If your heart was still beating, you know it would have skipped at the sight.

"Hey, I was looking for you earlier, but couldn't find you."

You flash Bucky a small smile, "just practicing somewhere quiet."

He nods, "manage to move anything yet?"

You shake your head and you watch disappointment glint in his eyes as he makes his way towards you and the bed. You almost feel the dip when he sits next to you. You can imagine the heat of his leg so close to yours on the bed they would have been radiating warmth into your skin.

Bucky clears his throat, "you know, it's crazy, but sometimes I swear I can feel you." He glances down at his leg now 'touching' yours and you nod in silent agreement.

The room is quiet except for the morning birds chirping through the open window. You know a breeze is blowing but only because the trees sway in the distance.

You look back at Bucky to find him already watching and though it's impossible, you can feel the blush rising to your cheeks like you had your body back again.

"I'm trying my hardest, Buck."

"Hey, I know that. I only get disappointed because, well..."

You dip your head in order to catch his gaze and prompt him to finish his sentence.

He gives you a small smirk, "only because I want to kiss you so badly."

You can't help but smile back at the soldier. You would be lying if you said you hadn't been daydreaming about doing that very thing and you had hoped with the flirting that he felt the same despite the very obvious reason as to why it would never work.

"why wait?", you ask.

"What do you mean?"

You shrug, "I know I can't move anything yet but who knows what would happen if you kissed me."

You barely finish the sentence before you lean towards him and he to you. It was a slow lean, tentative, a feeling of hope fluttering in the air and wanting to savour it and a feeling of trepidation in case it doesn't work.

When your lips finally meet you get that feeling of almost again. Almost feeling the pressure, almost feeling the resistance in the air but you still feel nothing concrete. Yet, the butterflies flutter in the pit of your none existent stomach.

You don't want to pull away. You don't want to face the sorrow etched into Bucky's face and so you pretend. You pretend that you can feel the softness of his lips and skin and that you're alive and that your heart is racing with his.

You trail kisses along his jaw, over the stubble that is a permanent fixture to Bucky's face, and down his neck. You let your lips walk the plank along his shoulder until you reach the edge and walk back again.

You take your time over his chest, making sure to place the feather light kisses over his scars. You finally look up at Bucky as you keep placing the kisses and he's looking at you with a mix of concentration, awe, and heat.

This is when you notice the goosebumps rising to the surface in the wake of your kisses upon his skin, so surprising to see that you almost falter.

You keep making your way down, glancing at Bucky again with a look of your intention to keep going. Bucky swallows and you watch his Adam's apple bob but hear the rustle of his towel being loosened.

Your lips trace the ridges of his toned stomach, over his belly button and following the trail down until you find a semi hard cock waiting for you.

Bucky holds himself up for you and you place a kiss to the head. Bucky's cock twitches and you look up to see him biting his lip.

You give him a smug smile before placing your mouth around the head. You swirl your tongue and almost feel the resistance of air when Bucky lets out a moan that has you clenching your thighs.

Bucky starts to move his hand up and down as you continue to swirl your tongue around the head. Occasionally your mouth will follow his hand down the shaft as Bucky continues to hold back his moans.

After a few minutes you notice Bucky's other hand fisting the bed sheets and his hand movement picks up speed. You know he's close without him having to say a word and you take the opportunity to flick your tongue rapidly over the head of his cock while letting your hands wander down to his balls.

You hear Bucky's sharp intake of breath and pull back in time to see cum shoot up and cover Bucky's stomach. You drink in the sight of the man in front of you, with his head tipped back and eyes closed. A man that finds it hard to relax having a moment of weakness as he moans his release with your name.

When his chest starts to even out Bucky peeks his eyes open to find yours watching him. He gives you a tired and lazy smile, "I haven't felt anything like that before."

You smile, "I think you might need another shower."

Bucky chuckles, "I might go rinse quickly and then take a nap."

Bucky tries to play it off like a joke, but you know better, "I know you barely slept last night, so maybe you should try again."

Bucky nods but you can see he's lost to his thoughts as silence stretches. When he comes back to you there's a look of vulnerability that you're not used to seeing on him, "don't...go anywhere, please? Stay with me?"

You nod without hesitation, "go rinse off. I'll be waiting."

And you do wait. Bucky finds you laying on his bed when he walks out in just boxers and climbs under his covers. He turns onto his side to face you and you try to get your fingers to brush the hair behind his ear, but it doesn't move.

With a tender sadness that you can't hide you say, "I won't let anything happen to you."

He drifts away and you stay.