𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 | answers

Comenzar desde el principio

i released a muffled scream of desperation.

"cum for me baby, cover me with your sweet juices mamas" she moaned.

"get me the fuck out of here!" I screamed at the window.

"I'll go get you some food to eat but at midnight, i'm coming back down to give you a rope. You shall use the rope to hang yourself. I want you dead by the morning, i don't want to be the cause of another murder"

"LET ME OUT!" glass shattered all over the floor and i stared out of the broken window and at the dark night.

I sighed in relief as I tried to catch my breath. I climbed out of the window and fell on the stone floor.

My legs were shaky but i ran. My whole body felt numb, however my brain was telling me to get the fuck out of there. I knew Melissa's house was not far from Billie's, so i ran towards her house to get safety.

My lungs felt like they were going to explode and my throat was dry, but i paused when i saw a person standing in front of a black car.

"You thought you could escape.. baby?" they chuckled.

My blood went cold and my face became pale.

Billie.

MELISSA POV

Something about Billie's is off. Way off.

I didn't expect her to be so calm about it, or maybe she didn't get it. She still kissed me but i thought i made it clear that i want nothing to do with her anymore.

I can't ignore how soft her lips felt against mine though. Just remembering it made my heart flutter. But i cannot be with her anymore. My heart can't take that pain anymore.

Olivia still hasn't messaged me back. A tornado of fear grew in my stomach.

It has nearly been two days and i haven't heard anything from her. I grabbed my phone to see if she's texted me back.

Nothing.

fuck fuck fuck.

I call Billie hoping she would have an idea of were she could be. I don't know why i did because they have barely talked to each other, but it was better than nothing.

"hi Billie"

"hey love, what's up?"

She sounded out of breath and it made me a bit confused, but i still continued.

"i'm sorry but do you have an idea where Olivia is?"

"no sorry, is everything good?"

"yeah, it's just that she hasn't texted me back and i'm kinda worried"

"don't worry mamas, you can try again tomorrow"

"ok thank you"

I was about to end the call until heard a muffled scream coming from my phone. I kept quiet to hear what was going on.

"Billie please, i won't tell anyone anything"

"Oh i'm sure you won't tell anyone anything when i'm done with you" Billie replied.

what the fuck? Who was she talking to?

"I know what you're trying to do Olivia, but it's not happening. Melissa is mine" she chuckled evilly.

My heart stopped. I couldn't breathe correctly. I knew something was wrong when i confronted Billie. It was too good to be true.

"B-Billie put the knife d-down please!"

Olivia.

————

word count: 1038

this is not checked but i'll check it tomorrow because i'm fucking tired. read my other book tho lmao thank u. the views on this shit is crazzzzyyyy ily <3

please vote !