person- are are.....Kitna bhaagi na tu? thak gyi hogi na??lekin sirf yehi batane ko phn Kiya tha ki abhi to khel shuru hua hai. abhi to sirf neela ki baari aayi hai dusre to baaki hai na.....

Avni- kya matlab...neela ki baari???

pandit- ek salah deta hu ye phn rakh aur jitna jaldi ho sake utna jaldi jaa Neela ke paas warnaa.....

Avni was thoroughly shocked....- Neela ko kya...?
...hello......he..hello
but it was too late and Avni just started to run towards her ward.

she reached there to see a nurse wearing a mask and was trying to remove her oxygen mask.

avni-hey...kaun ho tum?? aur Kar kya rhi ho??

but the nurse by then got alerted and threw the equipment tray towards her face. Avni dogged it but still the edge hit her head and blood oozed out. she too ran behind her alarming the staff but she escaped. Avni then ran towards Neela to check upon her.

she was shivering badly as a thought that because of her Neela would have been ..... she was in fear not for herself but for her near ones.

the hospital staff was alarmed so they quickly gathered in her ward and received a good lecture from her.

the old nurse that tends to Neela gently once everything was over came towards her and applied the medications on her wound.

she thanked her and called sun!!

she was crying but can't become weak. she needed someone to assure her that things will fall in place but no one was there!!

avni-(swallowing the lump) sun!! I need Ur help....jaldi se hospital aaja.

sun was alerted enough by her soft yet pleading voice that something was terribly wrong.

she soon reached hospital.
Avni had her head resting on the bed and she was holding neela's hand as if it would vanish if she didn't held her close.

sun- Avni!!!!

Avni just hugged her tightly and murmured

Avni- I need u to please check the CCTV and find out who the nurse was and I would like to treat her personally so that she won't be able to treat anyone henceforth. please.!! u stay here and arrange a tight security for her. I am going to mehta mansion.

sun just nodded and she left.. although she was tired , limping but how can someone rest when the threats are just life taking.

she was just gonna sit in her car when she got a call. again an unknown number. she quickly answered.

pandit- bal bal bacche...... mujhe na is se jyaada aur Kisi me maza nhi aayega re....... kitna bhagaaya na tereko??.....hahahaha... mein tere aage aur tu mere piche....vo kya kehte hai.....Haan Yaad aaya...too much fun.

avni-(now was loosing it) pandit........ bohot badi galti Kar di hai tune!..... Kaha tha mardo ki tarah saamne aa lekin.....

pandit-shant rehne Ka re ladki.... pressure badh jaayega abhi to kafi logo ko bachana hai re tujhe!! ....Accha chal ab mein tujhe mera next target batata hai....
idhar se theek 1 ghanta lagega tujhe udhar jaate jaate. pohuch gyi to mere dost to Mera salaam warna phir alvida.

and again the phone went dead.

she cursed him to death.

avni-(st) Soch Avni Soch!! jyaada waqt nhi hai...

yaha se 1 ghanta ya to mujhe police station ke liye lagega ya phir........
oh no....! shit

she drove the car like a miniac almost broke the traffic rules it was still 15 mins to complete a hour.she just ran towards the entrance and started to ring the bell.

avneil- neela versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें