"Heol~ I am not that mean." Hyuna said, defending herself.

Hyuna wanted to get up and get herself a drink but with Hyun Jin sticking to her, it was hard to move.

"Kajima~" he whined.

"Hyun Jin aa,"
"I might get an eye cancer." Felix who was sitting in front of them said.

"SHUT UP!" Hyun Jin lifted his hand up to stop Felix from talking.

"Hyun Jin~" Hyuna was giving up on her life with the sudden clingy boyfriend.

"What do you want? I will get it for you." Hyun Jin said, finally moving away.

"Really?!"
"I want mango juice." Hyuna replied in all happiness.

"Alrighty," Hyun Jin walked away from the table.

"What happened to Hyun Jin?" Seungmin asked Hyuna with his judging face on.
"Did you left him or what?"

That question made Hyuna remembered the scene from yesterday and thought if that could be the reason.

"Maybe I did?" Hyuna asked herself instead of answering Seungmin.

"You did?! Uwah, no wonder." Seungmin nodded his head.

"Crash!" Someone dropped a glass onto the floor.

The students shifted their attentions from the foods to that person. That person turned out to be Hyun Jin. He looked around and cheekily smiled. Hyuna got up from her chair and rushed to the boy. She wished to help him but he refused it.

"Let me help you." Hyuna said, picking up the shattered glasses.

"Hajima, I will do it." Hyun Jin said, taking it from Hyuna's hand.

"No no," Hyuna took it from Hyun Jin's hand.

"Ahh," the glass cut his fingers and blood rushed out.

"AHHHHHH MIANHAEE! HYUN JIN SORRY!" Hyuna felt sorry to accidentally hurt him.

Hyun Jin moved Hyuna's hand away from the shattered glasses. It was honestly painful for Hyun Jin but he rather Hyuna not to feel the same pain.

"Look at this." He showed his hand to Hyuna.
"That is why you shouldn't touch that glass, it will hurt you too." Hyun Jin softly said.

"You shouldn't be worrying about me right now,"
"Jinie! I am so sorry."

"Excuse me," a waiter came to them and gave Hyun Jin a napkin to cover his bleeding fingers.
"Leave it here, we will clean this up for you."

"WHY! Why didn't you clean the glasses more carefully?! This is slippery!" The manager came out from the kitchen and held another glass inside his hand.

"Dear costumer, we are sorry for the inconvenience." The manager apologised to them instead of getting mad at them.

"Haaa, it was my fault for being careless." Hyun Jin bowed down to the staffs.

Hyun Jin held his own hand, preventing the blood from leaking through the napkin.

"Hyun Jin aa, I think your wound is quite big. Let's go to the pharmacy at least." Hyuna said, taking his hand and took a closer look.