"Ji Yeon aa. Are you okay?" He walked back to Ji Yeon and sat right next to her.

"I am not Ji Yeon." She said.

"Ya, you think I wouldn't know?" He slightly chuckled at her stupidity.

"Tada! I am suddenly Ji Yeon." She said, wanted to run away from another messy situation.

That unlimited stupidity of Ji Yeon made Felix laughed. He just couldn't be mad nor acting mad anymore.

"What are you doing here?" Luckily he had no intention to get into another childish fight.

"I am following you." Ji Yeon said, truthfully.

"But why?" Felix knitted his eye brows in confusion.

"Wanted to say sorry." She literally whispered that to herself.

"Haa?"
"What did you say?" Felix couldn't hear her.
"Ji Yeon aa."

"I said!"
"Sorry." She said it so slow again.

"I am really sorry about earlier. Did I yell at you way too much lately? Mianhae, it just drives me insane whenever you do crazy things." Softly spoken, Felix felt guilty to her.

"Bokieee aaa!" Ji Yeon turned into a softie for a while.
"I am sorry!" She made a crying face.

"It is fine."
"Kaja! Should we grab something to eat?" Felix stood up and extended his hand for Ji Yeon.

"Where?" Ji Yeon took his hand without hesitation.

"Hrmm,"
"What do you want to eat?" Felix asked her back.

"Anything!"

"Let's google." Felix pulled out his phone and searched for nearby place for food.

"Are we,"
"Fine now?" Ji Yeon asked.

"Of course, it was boring without you for four hours." Felix said and they started to walk.

"I thought you hate me already." Ji Yeon swung their linked hands as they walked together.

"Why would I?" Felix chuckled at that nonsense she spat.

"I think I am way too annoying."

"At least you know."

____

Hotel room,

Hyuna went back to their room and on to find Nayong and Chaeyoung asleep. Their blankets were nowhere to be seen. Being a devoted friend she was, Hyuna took the blanket from the closet and put it on those two girls.

"Aigoo," she sigh and sat down on the couch again.

Scrolling down the instagram pages, Hyuna ended up sleeping on the couch in such an uncomfortable position.

____

The next day,

Rooftop cafe,

The students gathered on the rooftop for breakfast. Hyun Jin was sitting next to Hyuna and he have been refusing to move one bit.

"What is wrong with you today?" Hyuna chuckled as Hyun Jin put his head on her shoulder.

"I want to stay like this." Hyun Jin said, taking a bite of the chocolate pastries.

"I have such a huge baby boy who is literally 12 cm taller than me." Hyuna shook her head.
"Wae wae? Will I fly away if you lift your head?"

"Hrmm, you will leave me." Hyun Jin was actually joking but it hit himself.