"I love you so much, Niklaus Mikaelson." She whispered and kissed him passionately.

***

It was night, not just any night, it was night of full moon. Klaus and Caroline were in the woods and now the only thing that they had to do to complete the ritual was going through each other's memories.

"Before we do this... I just want to say that I love you and that I could not find a better mate than you. I believe I was turned and that I wasn't able to sacrifice Katerina to break the curse because it was the universe guiding me to you. I was destined to find you and love you." Klaus whispered and kissed Caroline with everything he had.

Thanks to the time Klaus was in a coma state, along with his siblings, Caroline ended up seeing all his memories so now Caroline only had to share her memories with him in order to complete the ritual.

They closed their eyes and found themselves in a white hallway filled with doors, but there was one that it drawn her to it, making Caroline look at the door feeling insecure and vulnerable.

"That's the one." Caroline whispered and Klaus grabbed her hand, making her look at him. "Before we go... I just want you to know that I won't be with someone who is with me for pity."

"I don't do pity. And if you don't feel ready..."

"I want to be completely yours and I want you to be completely mine." Caroline quickly said. "I just..."

"I love you and there's nothing that will change the way I feel about you." Klaus whispered and kissed her softly.

They walked over to the door and Caroline tried to open it but it felt locked, so Caroline and Klaus took a few steps back and ran to the door, forcing the entrance of the door, making them start to see all her memories.

It started when she was a kid, she felt that her father was always traveling and her mother always working, then it was memories of her as a human teenager, feeling like Elena's back-up, falling for guys who did not notice her, didn't took long to appear Caroline's memory of the night she met Damon Salvatore.

At first Klaus thought it would be just a fling, which made him tense and jealous but he hoped that quickly it jumped to another memory, but that was when he saw Damon biting Caroline as she yelled in pain and begged him to stop. Damon didn't compelled her to stop yelling, he simply kept drinking from her and then made her have sex with him, even if she clearly didn't want to. The memory vanished and appeared the memory of Caroline waking up the next day completely terrified of Damon and trying to leave, then fighting him and ended up being abused again.

The memories become compilations of the times Damon hurt her and how he kept saying he would eventually kill her, the times he made her feel like nothing. Then it become the memories of her turning into a vampire and how she was able to become a good vampire with the help of Stefan, how she had to fight for Bonnie's friendship and how she forgave Damon because of Elena, Bonnie and Stefan, how she put herself in danger because of Tyler and it ended with her memories of being with Klaus and being happier than ever.

They woke up back in the woods and Caroline kept looking down, not being able to face Klaus, afraid he would look at her with pity and thinking of her as nothing but a victim.

"Love, look at me..." Klaus whispered softly and she slowly looked at him. "I... I admire your strength and loyalty. You are so much braver than I could ever be... Are you sure you accept me as your mate? You deserve so much more."

"I want you as my mate. I accept you. I love you."

"I want you as my mate. I want to be completely yours and you to be completely mine." Klaus whispered with his eyes glowing, making Caroline kiss him.