92

Damon took Bonnie home after everyone was back to the real world and Katniss also left to the place she was staying at, leaving the couples alone.

***

April gave Kol a few blood bags that she microwaved, trying to be useful even if she was just human.

"Darling, you don't have to stay if you don't want to. You've seen the things I did. I will understand if you want to leave and never see me again."

"Can we not talk about that?" April asked with a nervous smile.

"Why not?" Kol asked.

"Because I don't want to think about it, okay?"

"You are thinking in ending things with me, aren't you?" Kol asked. "I can't blame you. One thing is hearing someone say that I've killed people, another is actually seeing it."

"Kol, it was a lot to take in. I knew you had killed people and my father had shown me photos of a few bodies that you drained but now it become an whole new level of real and... I still am processing everything."

"You are afraid of me." Kol whispered.

"No. I'm not afraid of you. I just... I don't want to talk or think about that now. Please let's not talk about this today. It's been a big day filled with emotions and I went to inside your mind which is completely different than I was expecting."

"If you're not afraid then why didn't you kissed me since we got back?" Kol whispered

"I was too worried with you to think in making out." April said. "I just saw your memories. Things that you probably never shared with anyone else... It was so private... And I felt you so afraid and nervous... then we got back and I still can't believe you are here. It's been a month of you in a coma state. It's been awful."

"Come here, darling." Kol whispered and hugged her tightly, then they broke the hug and April kissed him softly.

"I missed you so much..." April whispered and kissed Kol again.

*Meanwhile*

Elijah was in his bedroom with Elena and she was telling him how things were when they were unconscious.

"I almost forgot, I got something for you. I wanted to surprise you once you'd be back." Elena said with a smile and took from Elijah's nightstand a box that was wrapped.

"You didn't had to do this, Elena."

"It was just a little something." Elena said and when Elijah opened the gift, he saw it was a picture of the two of them in a beautiful frame. "I noticed you didn't had many pictures in your bedroom and pictures always make the place feel more home-y."

"It's the best gift anyone ever given me. I love it." Elijah whispered and put the framed picture on his nightstand.

" Elijah whispered and put the framed picture on his nightstand