63

Rebekah decided to invite everyone for a movie afternoon, which made Elijah give signals to Klaus, so he would tell Caroline what was happening.

"Love, May I speak with you in private."

"Of course." Caroline smiled and they went to Klaus's room, then Caroline kissed him passionately.

"Love... I need to tell you something about what happened this morning." Klaus said and Caroline simply looked at him confused and unsure if she wanted to know because she was now feeling insecure and questioning if he was going to end their relationship. "When we were together... I marked you."

"Huh?"

"I... My wolf side got out of control and marked you. Today starts the mating season for werewolves, which means our wolf side is more powerful and also wants to find a mate and make a ritual where the mates will have this unbreakable bond that will make them suffer every single time they are apart for too long. Once the ritual is made, it is for life or until one of the mates says I reject you. I'm sorry I marked you. I know you don't like to be rushed. So... I'll spend the rest of the week far from you, so I will stop my wolf side from completing the ritual."

"Are you sorry that your wolf side choose me to mate or are you sorry that you will not complete the ritual?" Caroline asked, fearing the answer.

"I'm sorry I let my wolf side choose to make this ritual when it's so soon in the relationship. I never thought in doing this ritual. But I also never met someone nearly as incredible as you, love. And I am aware of how you hate being pressured and rushed into something... I just... I'm sorry I couldn't control my wolf side. If one day we will make this ritual, it will be when you're ready."

"Promise?"

"Promise?"

"Promise." Klaus smirked and Caroline hugged him.

"But... I don't want you to go away... even if it's for a week."

"I have to do this, love. It's the only way to stop myself from completing the ritual." Klaus said and showed her a book about how werewolves mate and all about the mating season.

"It says the mates will have hot sex and blood sharing for an entire week for the ritual to complete. Can't we just not do one of these things?" Caroline asked. "What am I saying? Blood share will make us horny and sex will make us want to blood share..." Caroline sigh and said. "What about we not having sex nor blood sharing this week."

"We can try but because my primal instinct are stronger during this week, if we end up blood sharing, I'll leave and be back in the end of the week." Klaus said and Caroline nodded and kissed him.

"Thank you for doing this just to be here..."

"I want to be here... with you." Klaus whispered and kissed her again.

After another kiss, they went back to where everyone was and Klaus texted Elijah about what he and Caroline decided to do about it.

***

Rebekah was now on Stefan's lap, having him kissing her neck and whispering sweet nothings to her, making her smile and feel special.

"I love that smile of yours." Stefan whispered.

Rebekah smile and blushed, then noticed April winking at her with a smile, which only made Rebekah blush more and be happy that April still cares about her even after finding out they are vampires and that they weren't completely honest with her from the beginning.

***

After the movie ended, Kol and April went to the woods to train, Bonnie went to the Grill with Damon, Stefan and Rebekah, Elena went to the library with Elijah and Caroline went to Klaus's room.

"This is the last place we should be alone in." Klaus whispered and Caroline smiled.

"I just... I needed to ask you something. How did you mark me if I'm a vampire? Isn't this suppose to happen just between werewolves?"

"Because I'm part vampire, I probably can mark vampires, werewolves and hybrids."

"And you said you never done this before. Do you think that's because of your wolf side being hidden or...?"

"I think it only happened now because I've never felt so much about someone before you."

"And do you feel bad for us not completing the ritual now?"

"No. I know you, Caroline. And one of the things we have in common is wanting to let things happen on our terms. We don't like to rush things or to be pressured into something. I would never ask you to complete this ritual before you could be ready."

"Nik, you're so sweet..." Caroline whispered and kissed him. "Maybe one day we will complete this ritual."

"I would love that." Klaus smirked and kissed Caroline.

He found his wolf side getting the best of him and before he knew it, he was with his eyes now golden and glowing in front of her, while his veins showed up and his fangs appeared. Klaus quickly look down, not wanting Caroline to see him as a monster, but she stroke his cheeks, making him look at her, facing now Caroline with dark veins, her eyes almost all black and her fangs out. That's when they both admitted to themselves that they loved and accepted each other, the good and the bad.

They kissed each other passionately, without turning back to their human faces to show each other that there was no need to hide any part of them to the other because they cared deeply about each other and nothing would change that.

"I want to be with you so badly..." Caroline whispered, making Klaus groan.

"We can't... for how much tempting it is." Klaus whispered.

"I know..." Caroline whispered. "We need to control ourselves and stop thinking about... it... so... I can't believe I'm saying this but... what do you say about going to a bar to feed. But without hurting people."

"You're a genius, love!" Klaus smirked and they both went to a bar outside Mystic Falls.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story so far. Klaus ended up telling Caroline about the mark, what did you think about her reaction? I decided to make them fight against completing the ritual because their relationship is so new but they will still have their little moments. Next chapter it will have Klaroline, Elejah and Bamon. Stay update for that.