05

After finishing making the popcorn and setting up the movie, Taehyung and Jungkook plopped down on the couch. All the curtains were closed, all the lights were switched off, so the only source of light was the tv. Taehyung was absolutely terrified but decided to act cool because of Jungkook.

At the beginning of the movie Taehyung was sitting a bit farther away from Jungkook with the popcorn bowl in the middle of them. But because the popcorn was good and they were sorta hungry they finished it within the first few minutes. Currently its the middle of the movie, Jungkook got up to go to the washroom. when he came back he found Taehyung hiding his face so he decided to sit right next to him and give him a tight hug.

Taehyung was flustered by Jungkook's sudden action but gave in and hugged back. His heart beating as fast as it would after running a marathon and his cheeks tinted a dark red shade. On the hand Jungkook could feel Taehyung's heart against his chest. The thought of him being the reason for Taehyung's heart to beat this fast made him blush hard. After a while Jungkook pulled away and asked

"Hyung are you okay? We could watch or do something else if you're scared" with a concerned expression. Taehyung knew that Jungkook really wanted to watch the movie so he decided to put Jungkook's happiness over his own and shook his head.

"Its okay kookie. I was just thinking something. Let's continue watching." He said playing the movie once again.

Exactly five minutes later a really scary scene came up and it surprised and terrified Taehyung so much that he unconsciously hugged Jungkook and buried his face in Jungkook's chest. Jungkook was surprised by this action but patted Taehyung's head. He soon realized that Taehyung fell asleep in his arms. He decided to savour the moment and soon drifted off to sleep himself. And that is how Taekook ended up sleeping on Jungkook's couch in each other's arms.

Jungkook POV

It was the middle of the night somewhat around 2 to 3 am I woke up to the sound of sobbing and little whimpers. At first I couldn't identify where or who it was coming from. But then I realized it was coming from Tae.Maybe it is a nightmare. I also noticed how we were not in the same position as to how we went to sleep. He was now bundled on the end of the couch. I couldn't bear to see him in pain so I got up and went over to him.

" Sshh Tae, I'm here. Don't cry" I said as I kneeled down beside him and pulled him into a hug. His sobs continue. At this point I'm kinda freaking out on how I can calm him down and realized the best thing to do is just wake him up.

"Tae"

"...'

"Tae"

"........"

"TAE WAKE UP" I said shaking him hard but gentle at the same time.

Suddenly he wakes up with a loud gasp and sits up, panting. I sit beside him. As my ass hits the couch, he pulls me into a bone-crushing hug. Though its hard for me to move, I hug him back. His sobs continue, his tears hitting my shoulder as I continue to whisper sweet things in his ear. A few minutes later he calmed down a bit and pulled away. His little hiccups continue.

"Was it a nightmare?" I ask in a sweet tone.

"Y-yeah" He says with a shaky and terrified voice that makes him sound like an abused child. Little did i know that was what his nightmare was about.

"Wanna talk about it, Taetae?"

"Y-y-you don't wanna h-hear about i-it" He replied with a single tear rolling down his cheek

"Tae, if you wanna talk about it then why will I not want to listen to you.." I say to him completing the last part of the sentence in my mind 'cuz I like you'.

"O-okay I-i'll talk"

He trails off.

"I-i was abused as a c-child. They b-beat me and c-called me names. W-when I was 16 I came out to them about b-being gay and they k-kicked me out. T-that's when h-hobi hyung and h-his parents took me in. Those events caused me depression and sucidal thoughts and still do. I-i dreamt of that."

Hearing his story I felt so bad. How can someone hurt an angel like him, let alone his own parents?!

"Tae, they didn't understand how precious you are. You don't need those kinds of people in your life" I said giving him the warmest smile I've ever given anyone.

"T-thank y-you kookie"

I don't what came over me but I held him by the shoulder and kissed his forehead and hugged him.

"I'll always be here for you Tae"

"P-promise?" His vulnerable voice shattered my heart into a million pieces and that is when I promised myself to protect him and make him happy forever.

"Promise"

I noticed how tired he looked not only physically but also mentally.

"Hey Tae, let's go to my room. Sleeping on the couch isn't exactly comfortable"

He justs nods. I take his hands and almost drag him to my room.

"Tae do you wanna change?"

"Nope" he says already laying down on my bed. I head over to the nightstand to switch of the lamp. As I was about to walk away and head to the guest room to sleep, I felt a tight yet soft grip on my wrist.

"Kookie can you sleep with me? Please" His pleading tone melts me on the inside.

"O-okay" I say as I crawl inside the blanket from the other side of the bed. He shifts positions to now face me. The moonlight was enough for me to see his beautiful beautiful face.

"Thank you for being there for me. It really means a lot to me" He say with his infamous boxy smile.

(Something like this but he is ofcourse not holding the mic and is wearing a different outfit)

"I will always be here for you" I say pulling him closer to my body. My hands on his waist, my cheeks shaded light pink and my mind full of happiness to be able to have this angel in my life.

"Now sleep" I say kissing the top of his head.

'I'll confess soon. I don't know if you like me or not but I need to confess. I just to be able to call you mine. Its worth a try.'  These were my thoughts as I drifted off to sleep with Tae in my arms. 

Back to normal POV

Little did Jungkook now that, wrapped in his arms Taehyung was also lost in his thoughts that were at the moment filled with Jungkook

Taehyung POV

'I finally know why Jungkook makes me feel this way. I think..no I know I like him. Its just I too big of a chicken to confess my feelings and be rejected. I don't even know that well if he is gay or not. I wish he would confess to me if there was feelings. I need to know if he likes me or not, and I think I know someone who can help.' I thought to myself before going to dreamland.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyo, Author-nim again. Did you like it? I liked it. Its a fluffy chapter because this is a fluffy ff. This is also my longest chapter and I'm quite happy with it. Comment down below if you liked it. Also if you're liking this ff so far please do kindly vote.

💜💜💜