03

Taehyung's alarm ringed loudly right in his ear. He groaned. A week had passed since he started working at the cafe, everything was going smoothly. Yoongi his other co-worker was a bit snappy but really nice and kind as well. And apparently he liked Hoseok. Though Taehyung had to keep his mouth shut if he wanted to stay alive. Yoongi would not, certainly, let him live if Taehyung spilled this to anyone. Taehyung got way more closer with Jungkook as their shifts were always either together or had some time where the both of them had to be in the cafe. And today was no exception. As much as he hated to admit it he had developed a certain feeling for the younger male that he didn't expect to feel.

Taehyung sighed as he got up from his bed. He remembered that today was his last exam for this semester and he was more than happy to go on summer vacation. His exam was long. 3 dreadful hours to be exact. Of course with any exam, be it long or short, easy or hard, people get nervous. And Taehyung was no exception. Though he knew his materials well enough. With his deteriorating mental health this semester and all that's been going on lately he really couldn't focus much on his studies.

Three long hours later and Taehyung had successfully completed and survived another year/semester of college. He was now headed to his second home, The cafe.

As expected, Jungkook was not behind the counter today. His shift started an hour after Taehyung's. Taehyung didn't mind it though. Spending time with Yoongi was not as bad as it was in the beginning.

"So hyung, have you talked to Hobi hyung lately?" Taehyung said teasingly to the blonde male who was peacefully serving a caramel macchiato to a customer.

"No but we are supposed to hang out tomorrow." The older responded.

"I see my hyungs are making the first move ey. Gotta call Hobi hyung later" Taehyung teased.

"Mention one thing about me liking him and you'll be digging your own grave"

"But I could drop some hints you know?"

"Anyways when will you confess?" Yoongi asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Huh? Confess what hyung?"

"Oh come on, You know what I mean."

Taehyung did not know what Yoongi meant. Nor could he process it at the moment.

"Okay dumbass, I meant when are you confessing your feelings for Jungkook?" The older boy said seeing the younger's confused af expression.

Taehyung was now even more confused. He liked Jungkook but he himself did not realize that let alone tell anyone.

"Hyung what are you talking about?"

"Cut the crap Tae. Everyone, I mean everyone knows you two like each other more than just friends."

Everyone knew it, except for the two of them.

"Well, my shift is over here. Jungkook should be here in a few minutes. Have fun lovebirds. Yoongi out" He said as he made his way out of the store.

Taehyung sat behind the counter and took the time to think what Yoongi told him. Taehyung knew that he may have gotten attracted to the younger male but was that in.....a lover way?

"Do I like him? Am I in love? Certainly not. After my last relationship I wouldn't throw around that word. What even is love? I mean he does make me feel safe and way happier. His presence does brighten my mood. OMFG Tae stop thinking and start working." Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice he loved.

"Hhhyyyyyuuunnnggg" Jungkook said giving Taehyung a big hug.

This was quite normal for them. They shared quite a lot of skinship. 'Quite a lot' would actually be an understatement for them. Even so Taehyung found himself blushing as he hugged the younger male back.

"Jungkook you don't need to scream. I can hear you, You know?" Taehyung said breaking the hug.

Jungkook had been thinkin last night when Taehyung invaded his thoughts. After that he realized how much he liked Taehyung and wanted to spend more time with him. There was no way in hell that he would ask Tae on a date and mess their friendship up. But then came an amazing idea in his mind. Now all he had to do was act natural and make it work tomorrow (today as he was thinking this last night) at the cafe.

"Hyung I've realized how we never properly hung out. Wanna hang today after my shift is over?" Jungkook asked as he tied an apron around him.

At that Taehyung's heart lost it. It started running 100Km/h. Was he being asked to a date? No, he just wants to hang out. Just a hangout. Taehyung quickly told himself before answering Jungkook.

"Y-yeah sure. W-where do y-you wanna go?" he said as he internally cursed himself for blushing so hard and stuttering like an absolute fool.

"I was thinking maybe we could watch 'The Exorcist' in my house. I mean if you're okay with it"

"Yeah I'm fine with that"

"Okayyy...Let's get back to work. I'll pick you up after my shift is over" Jungkook said heading to the kitchen/coffee brewing area but not before sending a wink over Taehyung's way .

Taehyung was now internally freaking out. He was going to hang out with JUNGKOOK in HIS house after work. Another reason for his freakout was that he could not for the love of God deal with horror movies. They always added to his many nightmares. But the way Jungkook said it made him so flustered that he agreed.

This was gonna be bad......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo, Author-nim here. I'm finally happy with a chapter firstly because I like the plot that it leads to😉 but also because it is the longest chapter that I've written so far. I know that I said no cliffhangers, but I now kinda get why authors do it. Its fun. Anyways just wait a week. 

Byeeeeeee. Me loves you💜💜