"April, once someone turns into a vampire, they no longer are who they were. They become monsters. They are abominations of nature. Why do you think they can't be in the sun without their stupid rings or why do you think they need blood to keep living? They are monsters. Their primal instinct is to kill." Her father said.

"Yet they fight their desire of killing because they care about people. Which means they do care and they have emotions. And all that also means that you are wrong and they are not emotionless monsters."

"Why do you defend them so much? I shown you what they are capable of doing

"Why do you defend them so much? I shown you what they are capable of doing. You know they hurt and kill innocent people. Why are you so loyal to them?" Her father asked not understanding her loyalty to her friends.

"Because they are my family."

"What are you talking about? I'm your family."

"No. You're not. Family doesn't do what you did to me. Family is there for you. Family supports you. Family are the people who care about you, who love you, support you, fight for you... Family are the people you know and can always count on. You are not my family. I don't even know who you are anymore. We might share DNA... But that's it. You've shown me more than once that I can't trust you. I can trust them. They love me and I love them. And all that makes them my family. Sure, it's not the most normal one... but I wouldn't change a thing about them. They are my family and I'm loyal to my family." April said.

"You're making a mistake. They will betray you and hurt you." Her father said.

"No. They won't." April said then called them to go see her.

"April, are you sure about this?" Kol whispered.

"Yes." April said.

"I'll need the help of Bonnie because he trained himself to not be compelled

"I'll need the help of Bonnie because he trained himself to not be compelled." Elijah said and Bonnie nodded, then they walked over to April's father and as Bonnie started to chant by poking the sides of his head, Elijah started to compel him. "Pastor, you will no longer no about the existence of vampires. You will stay away from the founder's council. You will move to another small town because this place reminded you too much of your wife. You will forget about the existence of April Young, you will forget that you ever had a daughter. You will be simply a pastor in another small town. You will forget about the existence of supernatural creatures and believe they are simply part of fiction and nothing more. You will have a happy life of helping others. You will never come back to Mystic Falls. You will go home, pack your things, burn every photo or evidence you have of the existence of April Young, then you'll move away and forget about all this. You are simply a pastor trying to find another small town to share your faith."

Pastor Young nodded and left because the invisible barrier no longer existed.

"It worked..." Bonnie whispered.

"Let's go." April whispered and left to the car with Kol following her.

"Daring, we still can catch him and..."

"No. This is what it had to be done. Even if I tried... I could never look at him the same way. I don't even know him. I'm just sad things had to come this far." April whispered and Kol hugged her.

" April whispered and Kol hugged her

Next on Fake Relationship

"I need to be honest with you about something..."
***
"Before we do this..."
***
"Ahhh!"