And what he said next immediately made your eyes widen incredulously as a loud mixture of a scream and a gasp of horror almost made its out of your throat, but you somehow managed to hold it back and only let out a quiet gasp — although it wasn't even remotely close to measuring up to what you were feeling.

"You threw up in the cab,"

Unable to utter a single word, you ended up just opening and closing your mouth repeatedly like a fish.

Seeing your reaction, the man beside you burst into a second round of loud cackling as he started to speak through his laughter.

"We were on our way back from the club pretty wasted but apparently very thirsty cause your hands were all over me the entire time,"

Your eyes stayed wide as you listened to the man speak, baffled by what you were hearing, "They were?"

He nodded, "Yeah, but my hands weren't exactly innocent either," he chuckled lowly, lowering his head as a light smirk replaced his wide grin, "You also kept saying that me going home with you meant no strings attached, which I found weird since neither of us hinted at anything otherwise, we both knew it was going to just be one-night-stand,"

You blinked, gulping as discomfort began to bubble once more inside you. You were too scared to ask what happened next.

"You also kept calling me your 'idiot' and I just told myself that this was simply your way of flirting since we were trying to sleep together,"

The more he spoke, the deeper your heart began to sink as his words began to dawn on you. To him, it was all surface-level and black and white, but for you, this information unlocked a whole new can of worms along with some uncomfortable thoughts.

You called this man "my idiot"... There was nobody else you called your idiot. The term was simply just idiot, nothing necessarily special, but the "my" made it very specific and was subconsciously reserved for just one person and no one else.

And you used that name to refer to a stranger you were apparently tryna sleep with. The same stranger that you randomly said "no strings attached" to.

How drunk were you last night?

No strings attached...

'My idiot'

'Fuck it,'

Shit.

Were you thinking about Jin while you were with this not-so-lucky man? That's the only explanation that made sense and pieced everything together.

However, it was also the same explanation that sent instant pounding to your head, seemingly increasing your hangover symptoms very suddenly as it all dawned on you.