Slowly, with a new feeling of slight dread creeping into you, you turned your head to look at him as he moved his body away a little.

Finding him resting on his back with his shut eyes directed towards the ceiling and a tight-lipped smile stretching over his face as though he was trying to stifle his laughter, you immediately furrowed your eyebrows.

His stifling efforts didn't last very long, however, as he soon burst out laughing, throwing his hand over his eyes as if he had just witnessed the most hilarious thing to ever occur.

In silence, you awkwardly sat up a bit and watched him as he cracked up shamelessly, ignoring your pretty obvious confusion.

Eventually, after what felt like forever, the strange man's laughter finally seemed to calm down, although quite slowly. Had then started to sit up whilst trying to catch his breath.

"Damn that was hilarious," he breathed out loudly, swiping a finger at the corner of his eye, probably to take away a stray tear from the laughing.

Not knowing what to say, you simply stared with what was probably a dumbfounded look on your face.

"What's so funny?" you hesitantly asked, fighting every urge to look away awkwardly because of how weird this was starting to feel.

Slowly, instead of giving an immediate answer, the apparently quirky man turned his head to look at you with a light and pleased grin on his face, letting his head rest on the headboard behind you.

"You said last night was fun," he simply said as if it was obvious before chuckling a little.

You furrowed your eyebrows as an unsure feeling started to hit you, "...what's so funny about that? Was last night not fun?"

He snorted, glancing away from you for a moment before meeting your eyes again, "Be honest — you don't remember anything about last night, do you?"

At his words, a feeling of dread began to creep into you.

"Huh?"

Again, he snorted lightly and started to speak through soft giggles as he tried to maintain eye contact with you but was apparently struggling due to his little giggles, "You really don't remember huh?"

You didn't respond, the dread you were feeling practically keeping your mouth shut at that moment.

A few seconds went by without the other saying anything and your mind began to run unwarranted possible scenarios that could've gone down, any that could potentially be the cause of this man's fit of laughter. However, just as you were about to make random guesses in hopes that one of them would be the golden answer, the pink-haired man let out a loud sigh and spoke.